Hostel Hospedarte Guadalajara Centro
Guadalajara Centro Hostel has been the best place to stay for backpackers in Guadalajara for over 12 years, and still is!!
At Hospedarte HI Hostels it's not just about staying in the best locations, it's about the people you meet along the way, come experience Guadalajara with us!
Lonely Planet, the world's most trusted travel guide says about us: “This downtown option is popular with a young crowd looking for a good time…” We are your reliable choice in Guadalajara and offer you the best price-value in town!
Best Located Hostel in Guadalajara! Offering:
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hostel
- FREE computers with internet access
- FREE daily continental breakfast
- FREE bikes
- FREE towels and bed linen
- FREE maps of Guadalajara
- FREE massive lockers in each room
- FREE daily housekeeping services
- FREE luggage storage
- FREE Hostel activities as movie night, salsa lessons, billiards tournaments
- Clean, bright and airy dorms & private rooms with balcony & high ceilings
- 8-bed dorms with balcony (Female, male & mixed) equipped with bunk beds, one connector, individual reading lights on each bed, shelf and plenty of storage space. We provide convenient toilets and showers located outside the dorms.
- Single, double, twin, triple and quad private rooms with shared bathrooms, most with balcony, all equipped with Wi-Fi, safety locker, bed linen & towel, personal cleaning supplies.
- Huge, fully-equipped self-service kitchen
- Large and social common room with beautiful old-world stone columns equippedwith lounge chairs, hammock & pool table
- And much more...
We are your reliable choice in Guadalajara!
Check in time 2pm, but you're always welcome to arrive before as we can store your luggage
Check out time 12pm
Discount for Hostelling International members when you show your membership card upon arrival
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 보안
- 연령 제한
- 자전거 대여
- 자전거 주차
- 보드 게임
- 책 교환
- 조식 포함
- 케이블 TV
- 유료 전화
- 천정 환풍기
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 와이파이
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 미팅 룸
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 통금 시간 없음
- 야외 테라스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 세금 포함
- 차&커피 시설
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 포함
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
By Uber: We suggest you to take Uber for price and safety. It takes 30 minutes to get to the hostel, put Hostel Hospedarte Centro in your destination, the rate is around $150 pesos. Use code: UBERSUITES for 3 free rides (worth up to 50 pesos)
By TAXI: Take an authorized taxi from the airport. It takes 30 minutes to get to the hostel, remind the taxi driver that our hostel is in Downtown (3 blocks from Cathedral). The rate is around $300 pesos.
By BUS: Ask shuttles at 'Terminal Terrestre' to 'Hotel Aranzazu' (4 blocks from the hostel). The rate is around $100 pesos per person.
FROM BUS STATION
By BUS: Take bus #616 or bus #275B going to downtown and get off in downtown area, close to 16 de Septiembre Ave. Bus ticket costs around $10 pesos.
By Uber: We suggest you to take Uber for price and safety. It takes 15 minutes to get to the hostel, put Hostel Hospedarte Centro in your destination, the rate is around $100 pesos. Use code: UBERSUITES for 3 free rides (worth up to 50 pesos)
By TAXI: Take an authorized taxi from the Bus St. It takes 15 minutes to get to the hostel, remind the taxi driver that our hostel is in Downtown. The rate is around $150 pesos.
Because we're located right in the downtown, it's super easy to find us. Our address is a block south of Juarez Avenue, 2 blocks east of 16 de Septiembre Avenue, the two streets that divide the city, the main intersection of the entire city. All the cab drivers know how to get here and many buses pass by just two blocks away.
We are 500 meters away from the 'Plaza Universidad' station of the Guadalajara subway, which goes across the city from north to south and three fourths of the city from west to east.