Niseko Backcountry Lodge
Niseko Backcountry Lodge is a traditional Japanese ski lodge with a modern touch. Based in the heart of Niseko's powder, it has undergone extensive renovations, adding 21st century touches and comforts to make it the best place to rest after a huge day on the hill.
We pride ourselves on providing quality, affordable, friendly accommodation in the best location possible. We are slopeside at Moiwa, with the lifts of Annupuri and beyond just a 3 minute free shuttle away. You can ski back from every resort in Niseko right to our door.
With a wide variety of comfortable rooms, ski and drying room, wireless internet throughout, in-house restaurant and bar, and comfy communal areas to unwind after another day spent chest deep in powder, Niseko Backcountry Lodge is the place to be.
Each bed in the lodge has a brand new western mattress, plush quilt and pillow, power and reading light, privacy curtain and free WiFi.
We are founded on the principals of friendliness, fun and adventure. Our communal areas are alive with planning for tomorrow’s big powder adventures, or storytelling from another big day in Niseko’s powder.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 연령 제한
- 보드 게임
- 책 교환
- 조식 포함
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 주차
- 무료 와이파이
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 식사 이용 가능
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 세금 포함되지 않음
- 차&커피 시설
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 포함
취소 정책이 숙소는 60일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
Most likely you will be arriving to Hokkaido by way of the New Chitose Airport (Sapporo’s main airport). The best way to organise a bus to/from Chitose airport and Niseko is to book it yourself. Here is the link of the best and fastest transfer option to the Moiwa area
This ‘Niseko Airport Shuttle’ service wipes 1 hour off the traditional journey time from New Chitose airport which stops at a heap of other resorts on the way! Unlike other buses that service the area, this stops in Moiwa BEFORE the rest of Niseko, so it is very fast.
We will only pick up guests arriving in the Moiwa area, so book your bus to the ONE NISEKO hotel in Moiwa.
The steps to follow:
1) Book your transfer on the Niseko Shuttle Bus website http://www.nisekoshuttlebus.com/?page_id=15
Be sure to allow at least 1 hour between the scheduled flight arrival time and the bus departure time. Your destination should be booked as One Niseko – this is the bus stop in Moiwa.
2) Once you receive confirmation, please email this to us at email@example.com
1. We will NOT be able pick you up if you do not let us know your arrival time, so make sure you let us know!
2. We do NOT pick up passengers in the Moiwa area after 10.30pm (our staff need their sleep!)
3. You MUST book your transfer at least 4 days prior to your arrival, otherwise they will not accept your booking. If you miss this deadline, don’t stress too much - you will need to just turn up to the airport and jump on the next available transfer. The buses run regularly during the times that most flights arrive.
Once you have booked your transfer, you MUST notify us of your arrival time. Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are arriving by car, Google Maps is the best mapping tool to get you here.