Seaside Hawaiian Hostel Waikiki
Come stay with us at the top-rated and longest running backpacker's hostel in Waikiki!
We are conveniently located in the middle of Waikiki, 2 blocks from the beach and minutes away from it all: shopping, restaurants, surf spots and nightlife. Hammocks and banyan trees shade our hostel and courtyard, giving off a vibe of seclusion from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Free to use:
- Wifi in our rooms and Banyan tree-shaded courtyard (complete with hammocks!)
- Coffee and Tea
- Boogie Boards
- Snorkel Gear
- Beach Mats
Our hostel is comprised of eight dorm rooms with four to six beds in each. All rooms except our lowest cost dorms have a lockable storage locker for each guest. Please note that all of our rooms, including private rooms, share a bathroom.
- Rate does not include tax. The balance is subject to state of Hawaii hotel tax (9.25%) and sales tax (4.712%)
Additional information to note:
- All bathrooms are shared; Private Rooms do not have their own bathroom and private room entraces lead through shared dorms
- Toilets and bathrooms mixed gender, except in the female dorms
- There is no charge for bed linens and towels
- Luggage storage and free shower for those with late flights
-Laundry service wash & dry (for a small fee)
Check-in information - very important
-Reception 8:00 to 24:00 Monday through Sunday.
- Please note if you are arriving past check-in time, you will need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If contacted, we can extend office hours until 1:00am.
Also note that the booking system uses the 24hrs clock.
Cancellations are only accepted by email at least 48 Hours in advance of your check-in time. Late cancellations are automatically charged for the first night.
The Seaside is a tourist only hostel so a passport or other form of photo ID, credit or debit card and a boarding pass must be presented at check-in.
We have a 2 (consecutive) day minimum stay policy and do not accept guests under the age of 18, no exceptions. Please look elsewhere if you are traveling with children.
Reception is from 8:00am to 24:00pm every day. Please contact us . if you are arriving past check-in time. If contacted, we can extend office hours until 1:00am.
**** Please note that all rooms, private and dorm, share bathrooms.
**** Private room entrances lead through shared dorms.
Seaside is a traveler's hostel so proof of residency outside the state of Hawaii and a ticket leaving the islands is required.
There is a 48-hour cancellation policy with the Seaside Hawaiian Hostel; please note that our booking agent collects the $2 booking fee and 10% service charge .
Rate does not include tax. The balance is subject to State of Hawaii Hotel Tax (9.25%) and Sales Tax (4.712%)
Weekly/Monthly Rate may be available: e-mail us for more information
We do not accept guests under the age of 18.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 보안
- 연령 제한
- 자전거 주차
- 보드 게임
- 조식 포함
- 케이블 TV
- 천정 환풍기
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 와이파이
- 헤어드라이기 대여
- 온수 샤워
- 키카드 액세스
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 야외 테라스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 안전 금고
- 세금 포함되지 않음
- 차&커피 시설
- 타월 포함
취소 정책이 숙소는 2일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
Directions from Airport:
Roberts Hawaii Shuttle: (808) 831-1555 (24-hr service)
Book 24- 48 hours in advance.
Contact the hostel to check the shuttle prices. Tell them you're going to the Hawaiian Seaside Hostel on Seaside Ave. Estimated travel time is 30 to 60 minutes.
To find Roberts Hawaii Shuttles in the airport, proceed to Ground Transportation. Look for Robert's Shuttle personnel in their yellow coats.
Your return trip can also be booked 24-48 hours in advance.
Take 19 or 20 to Waikiki. Exit at Seaside Ave in front of the Starbucks at the Waikiki Trade Center / International Market place. Cross the main road (Kuhio Ave) and continue Mauka (toward the mountains) down Seaside Ave 50 meters, turn right on the driveway just pass the Motorcycle rental shop (Big Kahuna). Look for the Surfboard Hostel sign there, 419 Seaside Ave, we are at the end of the driveway. The Bus Fare fluctuates. Estimate travel time is 1 hour.
Proceed to Ground Transportation. Outside you will find Taxi's to Waikiki. Estimate time is 25 minutes. Prices vary.
1. Start out going NORTH on RODGERS BLVD toward N NIMITZ HWY. 0.1 miles Map
2. Turn RIGHT onto N NIMITZ HWY / KAMEHAMEHA HWY / HI-92 E. 1.4 miles Map
3. Take the Interstate H1 East ramp toward DILLINGHAM BLVD. 0.1 miles Map
4. Take the Interstate Hwy H1 East ramp toward HONOLULU. 0.4 miles Map
5. Merge onto INTERSTATE H1 E. 4.4 miles Map
6. Take the PUNAHOU ST exit- EXIT 23. 0.1 miles Map
7. Turn RIGHT onto PUNAHOU ST. 0.1 miles Map
8. Turn RIGHT onto S BERETANIA ST. 0.1 miles Map
9. Turn LEFT onto KALAKAUA AVE. 1.5 miles Map
10. Turn LEFT onto SEASIDE AVE. 0.1 miles Map
11. End at 419 Seaside Ave, look for the Surfboard sign, we are at the end of the driveway.
Est. Time: 16 minutes Est. Distance: 8.79 miles
*Please note: We do NOT offer parking.
You may find free parking nearby on Ala Wai Blvd. and there is some metered parking on the local streets. There are several Parking Garages within a block or two.