Greg & Tom Party Hostel
Welcome to the most party hostel in Krakow! Let us take you to the crazy journey through Krakow to feel the city vibes and it’s unique atmosphere. Nicely arranged hostel with our multilingual experienced staff will give you a warm welcome to Krakow's nightlife and make sure your stay will be unforgettable. Everyday events such as Pub Crawl, Vodka Marathon, Walking Tour or Games Afternoon will keep you entertained during your stay.
*** Please note that we only accept guests between the ages of 18 and 40 years old ***
Outrageous FREE BREAKFAST everyday (7am to 10am): 3 kinds of cheese, ham, salami, fried bacon, sausages, fried eggs, mixed vegetables, 3 kind of cereals, chocolate & hazelnut spread, jam, pancakes, 3 kinds of bread and many more!
Free BUFFET for those who didn’t manage to wake up for breakfast (from 11am to 7pm)
FREE DINNER at 8pm – pizza, pasta, mixed meat, potatoes, salads – you don’t wanna miss this one! Perfect moment to meet fellow travelers, socialize and get ready for evening parties!
Every day themed Pub Crawls – karaoke night, SWAP Party, Sangria Fiesta, Hawaii Party, Polish Eve, All-year-long Carnival and more!
Don’t forget that we provide bunch of facilities with no extra charge:
* Hermetically packed linen
* Reading lamps and power plugs for each bed
* Spacious lockers for everybody
* Safe boxes in your dorm
* Two Common Rooms with Nintendo Wii, TV
* Free coffee, tea and milk 24hrs
* Free Wi-Fi
* Free computers for guest use
* Free tickets and boarding passes printing
* Free earplugs, maps and city information (our staff knows everything about the city, don't hesitate to ask them for help)
* Fully equipped kitchen for hostel guest use
* Free luggage room
During the day you can also enjoy the wide range of tours (city and region) as Auschwitz-Birkenau, Salt Mine, Tatra Mountains and many many more. We made sure we have the possibly best rates for our guests!
- Multinational and multilingual (English, Spanish, Czech, Serbian and Polish speakers)
- 24/7 reception
- Always on duty and always ready to party!
- Extremely acknowledged!
- 24hrs reception with cctv in common areas
- Magnetic key-cards, to each room to provide you maximum security
- Free padlocks to borrow at the reception
- Safe box in each room,
- Free luggage storage before your check in and after check out
Remember: Greg and Tom Party Hostel is a PARTY hostel - that means you don’t always get enough sleep, there’s music played till 11PM, some people get sick, etc.
If you don't respect our rules, you will be asked to leave the hostel and won’t get any refund
Please note that the age restriction is between 18 and 40 (we will regretfully decline your reservation if outside of this age bracket and charge accordingly).
There's additional OBLIGATORY fee for the New Year's Party - PLN100/person.
No stag or hen parties and no groups bigger than 8 people. If you're one of these cases and book anyway, we have the right to refuse you at the check in and cancel your booking.
If you’re coming as a group and looking just for a place to sleep, please try somewhere else. Some people would kill to stay at our hostel and join our parties.
Drinking your own alcohol is not allowed. You can buy alcohol at our bar 24/7.
Remember: Greg and Tom Party Hostel is a PARTY hostel - that means you don’t always get enough sleep, there’s music played till 10PM, some people get sick, etc. Don't stay here if you're after good night's sleep.
If you don't respect our rules, you will be asked to leave the hostel and won’t get any refund.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 24시간 보안
- 연령 제한
- 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 자전거 주차
- 보드 게임
- 조식 포함
- 케이블 TV
- 천정 환풍기
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 전화 / 팩스 시설
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 와이파이
- 헤어드라이기 대여
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 키카드 액세스
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 미팅 룸
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 통금 시간 없음
- 우편 서비스
- 안전 금고
- 차&커피 시설
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 대여
취소 정책이 숙소는 2일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
From the Balice Airport:
* TRAIN: Get on the direct train from Krakow Balice Airport to Krakow main train station. From Krakow's train station head towards Pawia Street, go straight to the underpass and go to Westerplatte Street. Our street in 4th to the left – Zyblikiewicza Street. Our hostel is located on the corner with Librowszczyzna street, follow the yellow garland with our logo
* TAXI: It takes around 25 minutes to get here by Taxi, try to call the cheap one like Mega or iCar (it should cost you max. 50 PLN, other companies even over 100PLN), for more info please contact us directly
* BUS: take 292 bus, it goes every 20 minutes, takes about 45 minutes go get to the train station but it’s the cheapest way to get from the airport and will take you to the east part of Main Bus Station, from there just follow the guidelines above
From the main train station:
* Head towards Pawia Street, go straight to the underpass and go to Westerplatte Street. Our street in 4th to the left – Zyblikiewicza Street. Our hostel is located on the corner with Librowszczyzna street, follow the yellow garland with our logo
From the main bus station:
* The same directions as from the train station. You can walk or take tram number 3 in front of the shopping mall on Pawia street. Get off the tram in front of 'Poczta Glowna’, cross the street and go back approx. 2 minutes, take first to the right and it’s our street already!
E-mail us to organise any airport transfers