Greg & Tom Party Hostel
You want to know why Greg and Tom Junior Hostel was chosen the 2nd Best Hostel in Eastern Europe in October 2009? Junior is sittuated in the heart of Krakow Old Town - just between the Main Market Square and Jewish Quarter. At Junior we offer brand new rooms and facilities to satisfy all needs. There are various dormitory rooms and private rooms as well. Our futuristic showers have radio&massage and are definitly the fanciest any hostel could ever have! In the basements we've set up 2 super modern common rooms with two huge plasma screens which have hi-tech gaming equipment. There's comfy sofas, computers and a fully fitted kitchen. To increase the security we provide electronic key cards and safety boxes in all rooms! We serve you delicious breakfasts and dinners every day free of charge. In the evenings we keep you busy with our daily events! Come and check it out!
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 24시간 보안
- 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 자전거 대여
- 자전거 주차
- 조식 포함
- 케이블 TV
- 유료 전화
- 천정 환풍기
- 팩스 서비스
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 와이파이
- 헤어드라이기 대여
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 키카드 액세스
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 미팅 룸
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 우편 서비스
- 안전 금고
- 차/커피 설비
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 대여
취소 정책이 숙소는 2일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
꼭 알아야 할 Hostel 정보이 숙소는 특정한 이용 약관이 있습니다.
We have a 48hr cancellation policy. Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first night's accommodation.
There's additional OBLIGATORY fee for the New Year's Party - PLN100/person.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
From the main train station:
Our hostel is only 600 meters away from the train station. However, due to insufficient signage, getting out of the train station could be quite a challenge. Follow instructions below to avoid confusion and save time.
1. Leave the train safely and gracefully!
2. You are at the platform. There are 3 staircases leading to 3 different arrival halls under the platform. Which one to take to save time? Take the one at the very beginning of the platform. What does 'the very beginning of the platform' mean? It means that this staircase is closer to main building of the station and city center and majority of natives will go this direction . Follow the crowd!
3. Walk down the stairs, turn right and get to the very end of underground arrival hall.
4. Exit underground arrival hall and turn left to the stairs.
5. Walk up the stairs and head to the main building of the station.
6. Leave the main building. You are facing spacious plaza with a modern building of the Galeria Krakowska shopping mall on your right.
7. Leave the mall behind you and go straight to the underground tunnel with some small local stalls. Take the left stairs in the middle of the tunnel which will take you to Westerplatte Street direction.
8. Once you're on Westerplatte Sreet simply walk straight for about four minutes and turn left to Zyblikiewicza Street 9, right behind the PTTK Wyspianski Hotel. If you keep walking straight, you will see us at the corner.
9. Welcome to Greg&Tom Party Hostel!
From the main bus station:
The main bus station and the main train station are situated next to each other!
1.Leave the Bus terminal. You have to go through the train station in order to get to the city centre and the hostel.
2. Find the entrance to train station underground arrival hall and walk down the stairs.
3.Walk straight to the very end of the underground arrival hall.
4. Exit underground arrival hall and take the rout from point five in the train station section above.
From the airport:
The easiest way to get to the hostel is to take a train from the airport train terminal to the main train station. From the airport terminal building, take a free shuttle bus, which is synchronized with the trains, or walk 200 meters to the airport train terminal.
The trains run from 05.50AM till 10:24PM. The ticket price is only 12 PLN (approx. 4 dollars or 3 euros). You can buy it from the train operator. Please remember to get some Polish change before buying the ticket because those train operators are always short of change and will refuse taking 100 PLN notes! The ride is approx. 20 minutes long.
When you get to the main train station, please follow the directions above.