1900 Backpackers Hostel
1900 Backpackers Hostel is new and probably the best Hostel in the Historic Center of Lima. This outstanding renovated mansion is not only affordable and conveniently located but offers you great number of advantages:
1. Friendly Staff. We speak Spanish and English and we will help you in everything we can.
2. Location: walking distance from almost all Lima's Historic Center attractions.
3. Transport: Besides taxis, from our hostel, you are less than 2 blocks from the Metro Transportation System Central Station Entrance.
4. Beautiful place with great Character: Just renovated and refurbished. One of a kind in Lima.
5. Fun: Great Bar with Pool table + we will organize activities for you. Our hostel is one of the largest in Lima. We have almost 100 beds in our huge property!
6. Clean: we do not have in suite bathrooms because in our experience, they make you wait for them and they are not cleaned regularly. We have shared bathrooms with plenty of toilets and showers.
7. Security: We have keyed lockers and video cams. You won't have any problem.
We can continue with the list but we will just let you check our hostel video and pics! We have special rates in 1900 Backpackers Hostel, do not miss them! Lima is a waiting for you!
1900 Backpackers Hostel offers you tons of services and an affordable rate. The Historic Center of Lima is one of the most important attractions in Peru. Start here in Lima!
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 24시간 보안
- 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 자전거 주차
- 책 교환
- 조식 포함
- 신용 카드가 허용되지 않음
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 와이파이
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 미팅 룸
- 통금 시간 없음
- 야외 테라스
- 세금 포함
- 차&커피 시설
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 대여
취소 정책이 숙소는 3일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
We highly recommend you take a taxi inside the airport.
Tell the driver to go to the intersection of Paseo Colon and Av. Garcilazo de la Vega (formerly named Av. Wilson - this usually helps). As a reference, tell the driver that the Hostel is less than a block away from the intersection, on Wilson and in front of the Museo de Arte de Lima (MALI).
Taxi drivers get commission at other hostels. that is why they might try to get you into another accommodation by telling you that we do not exist anymore or that our building is burned or that the area is very dangerous or anything alike.
Please take note of this and insist on our address if such thing occurs.