Astor Museum Inn
With the British Museum literally on its doorstep, it is impossible to beat this hostel’s location! Located in the very heart of Central London you are a short walk from iconic attractions like Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square and Covent Garden.
It doesn’t matter if you are shopping down the legendary Oxford Street, watching a play in Leicester Square’s world famous theatre district, having dinner in China Town, drinks in Soho, or partying in the West End you are always a short walk home to a nice and quiet street in an amazing neighbourhood!
The moment you walk through our doors you become part of our family and we want you to have an incredible experience! We want every detail – from our super clean bathrooms and comfortable pillows to our unforgettable social events - to be perfect, giving you a London adventure that is 10 out of 10!
VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-40 YEARS
At our amazing hostel you will have full access to:
• Free Fast Wi-Fi throughout the building as well as Free PC Access
• 24-hour reception for anything you may need (including late check-in/early check-out)
• CCTV Security monitoring
• Free security lockers for your valuables (laptops, cameras, phones, etc)
• Free luggage storage available before check-in and after checkout (same day)
• Laundry facilities available from 8am – 8pm. Hairdryers and ironing facilities free to use
• All you can eat Breakfast for only £1.00 (All proceeds go to charity)
• Wonderful fully equipped kitchens (large fridges available for food and drinks storage)
• Dining room and common area to enjoy a meal or meet fellow travellers
• Beautiful lounge area with comfy sofas and large screen TV!
Helpful Extras – (Hidden costs are a pain! If we can give it to you for free we will, if we cannot we will do it as cheap possible!):
• Free City Maps
• Tourist Information, walking tours and advice on local attractions and transport (24hrs)
• Daily events organized for our guests
• Hire padlocks and adaptors free of charge with a £5 deposit (you receive your money back upon return)
• Discounts at local restaurants and coffee shops
• Towel Hire for only £1
• Free printing facilities (boarding passes, tickets etc…)
• Clean, crisp linen on your bed ready to sleep on!
Winner of No.1 Small Hostel Group Worldwide, and a Lifetime Achievement Award for excellence in the Hostel Industry. We thrive on ensuring every guest leaves satisfied and if you have any problems along the way we are always there ready to help! For this and many other reasons staying at Astor Hostels is the top choice for anyone exploring London on a budget!
Please note our “Basic” room types allow you access to all of our amazing facilities! However, the building is located a short walk (1 minute) away from the main building, but if you need anything there is a direct telephone which will connect you with our reception.
Please note: that we only accept bookings of up to 12 guests per reservation and we reserve the right to refuse any reservation that exceeds this restriction. Should you be interested in making a group booking of 12+ guests please contact our group bookings department directly.
If you wish to cancel your reservation, you must do so, in writing by e-mail direct to the hostel, at least 72 hours before 2pm on the day of arrival. After this time, the credit card used to charge the booking will be charged a value equal to 1 night of your reservation automatically.
If you book a non-refundable rate, the whole amount of the reservation will be charged to the credit card used to book at the time of booking. If the card is declined/invalid, we will contact you and you will have 48 hours to provide a valid credit card or the booking will be cancelled.
• Check-in - Anytime after 2pm. Check-out – Anytime before 10am
• Payment accepted in Cash or Debit/Credit Card
• 24-hour reception, anything you need come and ask at Reception!
• VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-40 YEARS
Please Note: if you do not give notice to cancel, the first night will be charged to the credit card used to make the booking.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 연령 제한
- 보드 게임
- 책 교환
- 조식 불포함
- 케이블 TV
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 와이파이
- 헤어드라이기 대여
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 키카드 액세스
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 통금 시간 없음
- 야외 테라스
- 안전 금고
- 세금 포함
- 차&커피 시설
- 타월 대여
취소 정책이 숙소는 3일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
꼭 알아야 할 Hostel 정보이 숙소는 특정한 이용 약관이 있습니다.
• 취소 정책 : 24시간
무료 취소를 원하시는 경우, 최소 도착일 0시 기준 24시간 이전에 취소를 진행하시기 바랍니다. 이 후에 취소 또는 노쇼의 경우 첫날밤 숙박료에 해당하는 취소 수수료가 부과됩니다.
• 체크인 - 오후 2시 이후
• 체크아웃 – 오전 10시 까지
• 잔여금 결제는 현금, 직불/신용/체크 카드
• 24시간 리셉션, 필요한 것이 있으시면 언제나 리셉션에 물어보세요!
• 숙박하시기 위해서는 정부에서 발행한 유효한 신분증이 필요합니다. 모든 게스트는 18-40세이어야 합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
홀본 역(olborn Station-피카딜리선과 중앙선Piccadilly Line and Central Line)에서 사우트햄튼 로우(Southampton Row) 방향으로 오른쪽으로 돕니다. 블룸스버리 플래이스(Bloomsbury Place)방향으로 왼쪽으로 돌아 쭉 걷다보면 그레이트 러셀 거리(Great Russell Street)로 이어집니다. 오른쪽 두번째 거리인 몬태규 거리(Montague Street) 방향으로 오른쪽으로 돕니다. 오른편 27번지에 호스텔이 보입니다.