International Students House
International Students House provides affordable and friendly accommodation in Central London. There are a range of room types from shared dorm rooms to private doubles. You’ll also receive a complimentary breakfast, a 2 for 1 bar voucher, and access to our on-site bar and free Wi-Fi.
International Students House is a charity dedicated to British and International Students in London. We provide a vibrant student centre based in zone one that is used by thousands of students that attend one of the many universities that are part of our International Partnership Scheme and over 600 residents that are housed in the affordable accommodation we offer.
ISH Bar provides a fun and friendly environment, serving food and drink at affordable prices. There are also regular free events, such as karaoke and quiz nights.
Bistro - Dine canteen style in our restaurant, which is based on the basement level. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant offers low cost meals from £2.75 to student residents and guests.
International Students House is located in Central London - zone 1, within walking distance from Regent's Park and Oxford Circus. Regent's Park is one of the Royal Parks of London. It contains the London Zoo. Oxford Circus is the busy intersection of Oxford Street and Regent Street in the West End of London. Oxford Street offers an unrivaled shopping experience thanks to its exciting mix of high-street fashion and international brands.
International Students House Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in is from 12:30 pm onwards
Check out is before 10:00 am.
Our accommodation is in two buildings that are five minutes’ walk from each other, they are Great Portland Street and Mary Trevelyan Hall.
Both check in and check out must be done at the reception at Great Portland Street even if your accommodation is in Mary Trevelyan Hall.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. We do not accept Amex.
Please be advised that between the hours of 22:30 & 07:45 we can only accept cash payments.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Continental Breakfast included in private rooms only. Breakfast is not included the dormitories.
Reception opens from 7:45 to 22:30 weekdays and 8:00 to 22:30 weekends and Bank Holidays. And we have 24 hours security.
Children under 18 are welcome to stay at International Students House but should be accompanied by an adult. ISH is unable to accept bookings for minors under 18 where no adults are present. Minors cannot stay in dormitories or shared rooms unless the whole room is booked in advance and an adult is travelling with them.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 24시간 보안
- 연령 제한
- 유료 전화
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 와이파이
- 헤어드라이기 대여
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 키카드 액세스
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 통금 시간 없음
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 세금 포함
- 타월 포함
취소 정책이 숙소는 3일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
Closest Tube station: Great Portland Street (Circle line/ Hammersmith & the City line/ Metropolitan line)
Exit the station towards Marylebone Road and Regents' Park, turn left and cross the street. Turn left and then right into ISH car park. The entrance is right in front of you.
How to get here:
• Regent's Park station on the Bakerloo line (3 minutes' walk)
• Great Portland Street station on the Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines (2 minutes' walk)
• Warren Street station on the Victoria and Northern lines (10 minutes' walk)
• King's Cross station (5 minutes by taxi)
• Euston station (15 minutes' walk)
• King's Cross station (5 minutes by taxi)
• St Pancras station – Eurostar terminal (5 minutes by taxi)
• Marylebone station (10 minutes' walk)
• Heathrow: Express train from Heathrow Airport (15 minutes to Paddington station, then three stops on the underground to Great Portland Street station)
• Gatwick: Express train from Gatwick Airport (30 minutes to Victoria station, then three stops on the underground to Warren Street station)
• Stansted: Express train from Stansted Airport (45 minutes to Liverpool Street station, then five stops on the underground to Great Portland Street station).
• Luton: Bus to Luton Airport Parkway station and train from there (30 minutes to King’s Cross station, then 2 stops on the underground to Great Portland Street station)
• London City: DLR from London City Airport (10 minutes to West Ham station, then 12 stops on the Hammersmith & the City line to Great Portland Street station).
• London Southend: Train from Southend Airport Station (50 minutes to London Liverpool Street station, then five stops on the underground to Great Portland Street station).