Casa Kiwi Hostel Medellin
Casa Kiwi Hostel is happy to offer: a roof-top terrace at tree-canopy height with great views and a plunge pool, an open-air hammock area, another terrace on the 1st floor where you can hang out with friends, socialize and relax. We have a mini-theatre with a big-screen HDTV and satellite reception, a large kitchen with free coffee and tea, and last but not least, a ping pong table and lounge where you can listen to varied world-music. There is also a mini market across the street and tons of bars, clubs, shopping malls and restaurants very close to the hostel. The nearest station (Poblado) is located 15 min walking. Hopefully, we'll see you here soon!
For our rooms, we have privates with their own bathroom and other ones with shared bathrooms. If you want to share a room with other travelers, we have dorms of 4, 6, 8 and 11 beds. Each bed has its own locker; all you need is your own padlock. The private rooms have a safe.
We have a Hatha yoga lessons every mondays, wednesday and fridays at 9 a.m
Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the building and there are also computers to use for free. We can also print your boarding pass for free in reception. You can also borrow towels and hairdryer.
We have a 24 hours reception, so you don’t need to worry about arriving late or early. There is always someone to help you out if you need to book tickets, tours or any information about the city. If your departure from Medellin is later in the day or you are arriving earlier than check in time, you are more than welcome to use our common areas during that day.
Things to Note
*Check-in: From 14:00
*Check-out: Before 12:00 p.m.
*Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.(Except discover cards)
*Taxes not included for Colombian residents and citizens - occupancy tax 19% (IVA) per person per night.
*If you are going to arrive later than midnight, please contact us by email to keep your reservation.
*Guests under the age of 18 are not allowed to stay in shared dormitories. They must book private rooms and stay with their parents.
* Please note that when making reservations for more than one person in a dorm, we cannot guarantee that you will be placed in the same room.
*Visitors are allowed in the lobby on the first floor.
*Bed linen included.
*Breakfast not included.
*Cancellations must be notified at least 1 day before arrival by mail.
*Sex Tourism and Hard Drug use is forbidden.
Please note we can not guarantee group bookings to be accommodated in the same dorm.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 24시간 보안
- 자전거 주차
- 책 교환
- 조식 불포함
- 케이블 TV
- 어린이 친화적
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 와이파이
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 다리미 및 다리미판
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 통금 시간 없음
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 애완 동물 환영
- 안전 금고
- 차&커피 시설
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 포함
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
Address: Carrera 36 Numero 7-10.
+From the Terminal Norte bus station:
(1) A taxi costs about $17.000 COP. Tell the driver to go to Parque Lleras and then to take Calle 7 up to the hostel. All taxi drivers in Medellin must use the Taxi Meter ('taxímetro'), so make sure they turn it on when you get into the taxi, no negotiation necessary. The starting price is COP 3.200.
(2) By Metro/Bus combination. In the Metro Station by the Terminal Norte, buy a 'Poblado Integrado' ticket: they will give you one ticket for the Metro and another for a Metro Bus. Take the Metro south to the 'El Poblado' Metro Station. Once there, catch a bus just outside the metro station that says 'Metro'. About 10 blocks later, get off at Dominos Pizza on the corner of Carrera 36 and Calle 10. Turn right and walk down Carrera 36 two blocks to Calle 7 and you will see Casa Kiwi Hostel on the left, across the street from the Exito mini-market.
+From the Terminal Sur bus station / Olaya Herrera Local Airport:
(1) A taxi costs about $9.000 COP. Tell the driver to go to Parque Lleras and then to take Calle 7 up to the hostel. All taxi drivers in Medellin must use the Taxi Meter ('taxímetro'), so make sure they turn it on when you get into the taxi, no negotiation necessary.
+From the Jose Maria Cordoba International Airport:
(1) There are safe, reliable taxies at the exit of the airport that charge a set official rate of $70.000 COP to anywhere in Medellin. Just give them the address of the hostel, and tell them that it is a few block from Parque Lleras in El Poblado, Provenza Area. Also, ask the price before you get into the taxi to make sure they won't overcharge. No negotiation necessary.
(2) You can also take a shuttle (colectivo) from the airport to San Diego Shopping Mall. From there a taxi to Casa Kiwi is about $10.000 COP.
If you ever have a problem with a taxi driver's price, please feel free to ask for assistance in the reception when you arrive at Casa Kiwi so we can help straighten things out.