River View Guesthouse and Hostel
Melaka is a beautiful town with stunning architecture, dating back to the 18th century. It has historical influences from as far back as the 16th Century by the Portuguese, Dutch and British. Historical heritage sites such as A'Farmosa ( an ancient fortress built by the Portuguese), 16th century churches, The Dutch Square, Maritime Museum (which is housed in a replica of the ancient Portuguese vessel :Flor de la Mar), Cheng Hoon Teng ( the oldest chinese temple in Malaysia), Kampung Kling Mosque (one of the oldest in Malaysia) and other attractions like Jonker Street (bargain hunters haven for artefacts and relics), galleries and much more, are within 10 to 15 minutes walk.
The guest house offers accomodation in comfortable twin(6'x4') or double(6'x6') bedded rooms with fan and common bathrooms (hot & cold shower) for up to 14 guests. All rooms have windows.Bath towels are provided for guest use. There is a sitting, tv and dining area with a kitchen for light cooking. Coffee / tea and drinking water is provided complimentary. The first floor terrace has a magnificent view of the Melaka River snaking majestically through traditional Melaka shop-houses and homes ; thus the name of the guest house. You could sit here in the evening, drink beer and watch the boats go by or just take a walk along the river, which is brightly and beautifully lighted at night. This is true local living.
- We do not accommodate children below 12 years old.
- Minimum 2 nights stay (per room) is required for bookings that fall over Saturdays.
- Max 2 persons in a room. We do not provide extra bed or extra matress or allow extra person in own sleeping bag in room.
- Do not acomodate group booking of more than 2 rooms (4 persons). We reserve the right to reject group bookings of 4 persons and above upon arrival.
- Check-in time : 2.00pm; check-out time :12.00pm. Guests are most welcome to leave luggage at the guest house first, should they arrive before 2pm.
- Rooms held till 6.00pm unless otherwise advised.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 연령 제한
- 자전거 대여
- 보드 게임
- 책 교환
- 조식 불포함
- 천정 환풍기
- 신용 카드가 허용되지 않음
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 와이파이
- 온수 샤워
- 키카드 액세스
- 시트 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 세금 포함
- 차/커피 설비
- 타월 포함
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
Take bus no 17 of Panorama single decker bus that goes to Mahkota Parade from Melaka Sentral bus and taxi terminal. Get off at the red Dutch Square. Walk across the bridge over the Melaka river, turn right into Lorong Hang Jebat. At the end of the road, turn left into Jalan Kampong Pantai. Continue to walk for about 3 minutes. We are on the right.
Bus fare is approximately @RM2.00. Taxi fare is @RM20.00 from Sentral.