Hostel Internacional Campo Base
Base Camp Hostel:
Staying at the Hostel Campo Base is the beginning of your travel experience.
The hostel has all the facilities you need for an excellent stay.
- Location: we are known for being close to just a few steps from the Plaza Independencia, the city square shaft
- Party: we have excellent holidays! that held on Wednesday and Friday along with three other HI hostels.
- Security: Each bed has a closet, if you need a lock you can buy one at reception.
-Bathrooms: showers and bathrooms enough for all, without having to wait. -Rooms: Each bed has an individual reading light. Luggage storage: If you have a bus in the afternoon, remember the check out is before 10 am, but you can still use the common areas for free! and also the storage room is available to keep your bag securely.
- Internet: computers with internet access for guests and WiFi
-Parking: Near the hostel is a pool, you can go for free! Request your bonus and address at the reception.
- Tourist Information and Travel Agency: You can book tours at the hostel and ask for information to our staff.
Travel: In the shelter can ask for tourist information and can book tours of rafting, horseback riding, tour the high Andes, wine route, and most of Shares: The spirit of the hostel is to meet other travelers and make new friends share new experiences.
\"There are no strangers here, only friends you have not met yet.\"
What else? more, much more ..
Check in is from 12.00 am
check out is at 10.00 am
There is lugagge storage if you have a late bus
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 자전거 대여
- 자전거 주차
- 책 교환
- 조식 포함
- 케이블 TV
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 액세스
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 야외 테라스
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 대여
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
it is located in Mendoza Downtown near the main plaza Independencia. From the bus terminal: only 7 blocks taking Alem street all along and turn right on Mitre, the hostel is on your left, or by bus number 20, or by taxi for $10 pesos. From the airport: take a taxi for $40 pesos, its 20 minutes driving.