Yeccan is not only a shelter for tourists, in its eagerness to share culture and art it involves its guests into an environment that makes them experience art during their stay, whether we have an exhibition, a workshop or just for them to observe how others interact in this space.
The restrooms are divided as in two toilets for men and two for women, plus three separate showers to share. There is also a room where guests can play pool, a t.v. area with three comfortable sofas and air conditioning, a kitchen and a patio, which is used also by artists and artisans apprentices of all types. All of our areas have wireless Internet connection.
Check in 24 hrs.
Check out 12 pm.
Prices do not include VAT.
Minimum stay of one night.
The price of accommodation does not include breakfast.
Payment can be made in dollars or local currency. We accept credit and debit cards Visa and Mastercard. No checks accepted.
In case of damage or loss of any property of Yeccan it must be paid in cash immediately.
Cancellation Policy: Up to 1 day before the reservation.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 자전거 주차
- 조식 불포함
- 케이블 TV
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 와이파이
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 야외 테라스
- 차/커피 설비
- 타월 포함
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
In order to make life easier, we will give you the next advices of how to get to the Hostel from the airpor/bus centralt (two options):
1) If you arrive at night (after 11:30pm) and/or you are carrying a heavy luggage, its better to take a taxi from the airport, the cost will be around $250 to $280 pesos. You will need this address: José Mariano Abasolo #916-A, Colonia Centro, en el Barrio Antiguo, entre Diego Montemayor y Mina.
2) If you are traveling with a light luggage, you have some 'spending' time, and/or if you arrive before 11:30pm this is the cheapest way to get here. First, you ask for the Vivaerobus Shuttle, That bus will bring you from the airport to the 'Central de Autobuses Colón' (note: it will make a first stop at another bus station called 'Y Griega', when arriving to the Central de Autobuses Colón dont ask for a taxi, the metro station is right next to it. Choose Línea 2 (line two) in direction towards Zaragoza, and you will hop down in the Zaragoza Station (the last one). Then we are about 3 blocks away, walking distance.
MAP: ( Notice where the Bus Station is (Central de Autobuses Colón), Then notice where the Metro Station is (estación Cuauhtemoc) also notice where 'Zaragoza' station is ... 'Zaragoza' station is the closest to our hostel (-marked in red-)
When arriving from airport (by car):
1. Head northwest on 48 (3.1km)
2. Keep left at the fork, follow signs forMexico 54/Carretera federal 54/Monterreyand merge onto Carretera Federal 54/Dr.Gonzalez (16.5km)
3. Turn left onto Las Americas (signs for Av. Constitucion/Av. Azteca) (72m)
4. Slight right to merge onto Reynosa - Monterrey/Carretera Federal 40/Mexico 40. Continue to follow Constitucin/Carretera Federal 40/Mexico 40. (5.5km)
5. Take exit 22-A toward Calle R.Ramirez/25 (83m)
6. Continue Straight. (350m)
7. Take the 22/210 ramp toAv.Constitucin. (150m)
8. Merge onto Apocada - Monterrey/Carretera Federal 54/Constitucin/Mexico 54/Carretera Federal 40 (800m)
9. Slight right onto 24/Padre Mier N (140m)
10. Take the 1st left onto Gral Francisco Naranjo, Destination will be on the left. (300m)