Come and experience Mostar’s longest running family hostel!
Hostel Miran opened in 2005 and has become a home away from home with over 15,000 guests passing through our doors. We are centrally located:
- 2 minute walk from the main bus and train station.
- 5 minutes from Mostar’s famous Old Town and Bridge (Stari Most).
- 5 minutes from many of the best local restaurants, shops, bars, cafes, and banks.
This makes Hostel Miran the ideal place to stay when visiting Mostar!
Accommodation options include a double-bed room, a twin-bed room, 8-bed dorms, 6-bed dorms and a private apartment. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning/heating, have shared bathrooms and WiFi covers the entire hostel. Our guests can relax in the lounge with the TV, cook in our fully equipped kitchen, and sit in sunshine in the outdoor garden. We are available 24 hours and are happy to provide information on all the city’s best attractions, restaurants, bars and transport information to other destinations. We also provide laundry services and accommodation booking with our partner hostels.
MIRAN'S HERZEGOVINA TOUR and MIRAN'S WAR TOUR:
See the very best of Mostar and the surrounding areas with Miran’s Herzegovina Tour. During the whole day HERZEGOVINA TOUR you will experience and see:
- BLAGAJ: A historic Dervish house built into the cliff along the karst Buna river which flows out of the surrounding mountains.
- POČITELJ: A preserved, fortified Bosnian town dating back to 1383 with beautiful examples of medieval and Ottoman architecture.
- KRAVICE WATERFALLS: A stunning waterfall on the Trebižat River - a natural gem in Herzegovina.
- MEĐUGORJE: A famous Catholic pilgrimage town.
- MOUNT VELEŽ: Large mountain behind Mostar with scenic views of city and the surrounding area.
MIRAN'S WAR TOUR:
Step back in history and learn first-hand about life in Mostar during the war of 1992 to 1995. The tour takes you down the street that was the Mostar frontline, the old trenches, the infamous Sniper Tower and an old concentration camp. You will learn in detail not only about the war in Mostar, but also in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Here in Mostar you have the unique opportunity to hear the stories of those who lived through the war - perspectives you won't find anywhere else.
Come join us in our hostel and home and you will experience local Bosnian hospitality at its very best. We hope to see you soon at Hostel Miran!
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 보안
- 연령 제한
- 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 자전거 대여
- 자전거 주차
- 케이블 TV
- 어린이 친화적
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 주차
- 무료 와이파이
- 헤어드라이기 대여
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 통금 시간 없음
- 야외 테라스
- 차&커피 시설
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 포함
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
You will find the exactly address on your booking confirmation.
When you exit the bus and train station, go left. When you get to the gas station cross the street and take the next right. Turn left at the next street (M. Balorde). You will see a small hospital. Turn right at the first street after the hospital (PERE LAZETICA). We are on the left.