A&O City Hauptbahnhof Muenchen
Centrally situated between Munichs old town and the famous Theresienwise, you will find the A&O Muenchen Hauptbahnhof. Only a two minute walk from the Hauptbahnhof the hotel is an ideal starting point for your adventures and sightseeing in Munich. Just a stones throw away from the A&O Muenchen Hauptbahnhof you will find plenty of traditional restaurants, pubs and beer gardens.
- 24 hours reception
- 'All you can eat' breakfast for just 7 EUR from 6 till 10 a.m. (7 till 11 a.m. at the weekend)
- 24 hours snacks at our lobby-bar
- only non smoking rooms
- daily newspaper
- free luggage room
- check-out till 10 am (11 am at the weekend)
- Late-Check-Out till 2 p.m. on request (10,00 Euro per room extra)
- check-in at 3 pm
- internet terminals (1 EUR / 20min) and high speed wifi (5 EUR /24h)
- free wifi in public areasand in all rooms
- multilingual and friendly staff
- ticket sale (walkabout, sight-seeing tours,') and information
- credit cards VISA und Master (+2.95 Euro fee), Maestro (for free)
- For 5,00 EUR per night, you are allowed to bring your dog (only in double and single rooms).
- billard and table football
- free house safe
Our light and friendly rooms are equipped with shower/ WC, hairdryer and a balcony. In our hotel lobby with bar area we offer an internet / Wi-Fi connection- there is a small fee to use this facility. Our multilingual hotel personnel will gladly help with any visits in Munich you wish to plan, you can also book theatre tickets and buy maps at our reception.
- Karlsplatz (a.k.a. Stachus): 500m
- Theresienwiese (Oktoberfest): 500m
- Frauenkirche: 900m
- Englischer Garten: 2km
SOME GENERAL INFORMATION
- Ladies, in the event that you are an individual traveler and have booked a space in a multi- bed dorm we would like to inform you that we do offer 'Shared Women Dorms' if you would prefer.
CHECK IN 4 p.m.
Reserved rooms shall be available for occupancy from 4 p.m. on the agreed day of the client's arrival. The client shall not be entitled to occupy the room(s) earlier than this.
CHECK OUT 10 a.m. (11 a.m. at the weekend)
On the agreed day of departure the client must vacate the room by 10 a.m. at the latest. If the client does not vacate the room by this time we shall be entitled to charge 50% of the full room rate as published in the price list until 6 p.m. for reasons of non-contractual occupation, and if the client vacates the room after 6 p.m. 100% of the full room rate will be charged. This shall not constitute any contractual claims on the part of the client.
- Until two days prior to arrival until 6 o'clock pm (local time hotel/hostel) free of charge. There is a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night, should the client cancel the room(s) after the aforementioned cancellation period. In a case of non-arrival 100% of the first night will be charged too. It's the same for short-term bookings, within two days before arrival.
- Any discounts or special offers booked through online booking engines are irreversible.
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!!
- until 8 weeks prior to arrival date free of charge
- until 4 weeks prior to arrival date 50% of the agreed total price
- until 8 days prior to arrival date 75% of the agreed total price
- from 7th day prior to arrival 90% of the agreed total price
We will debit 50% of the agreed total price 8 weeks or less than 8 weeks before arrival from your credit card.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 자전거 주차
- 조식 불포함
- 케이블 TV
- 유료 전화
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 와이파이
- 헤어드라이기 대여
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 키카드 액세스
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 리넨 포함되지
- 수하물 보관소
- 통금 시간 없음
- 애완 동물 환영
- 안전 금고
- 차&커피 시설
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 대여
- 타월 불포함
취소 정책이 숙소는 2일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
If you leave the Station through the exit on the right side of the building you will find the A&O right on the opposite side of the road.
Station Muenchen-Hauptbahnhof DB (Munich-Central): Use right exit in to Bayerstrasse.
From ZOB Bus Station: Walk south on 'Grasser Strasse' towards Hackerbrueck. After 200m turn left into Kurt-Haertel-Passage and after another 200m left agein into Bayerstrasse. Youl will reach A&O City after 300m on your right.
Take the S-Bahn S1 or S8 to Muenchen Hauptbahnhof DB (Munich-Central). Use right exit into Bayerstrasse.
From Augsburg (A8) Junction Muenchen-Obermenzing, turn right into Verdistrasse (renamed later: Amalienbergstr., Menzingerstr., Notburgastr., Arnulfstr.), from the Arnulfstr. Turn left into the Bahnhofsplatz, again left into the Bayerstrasse. From Nuremburg, Regensburg, Landshut / Airport Munich (A9/ A92) From intersection Neufahrn, leave the A9 at the exit 76 'Muenchen-Schwabing', follow the B2r, turn right into Schenkendorfstr., follow the Petuelring, turn left into the Leopoldstrasse (renamed later: Ludwigstrasse, Odeonsplatz), turn right into Brienner Strasse, left on to the Maximiliansplatz (renamed later: Lenbachplatz), turn left on to the Karlsplatz, (renamed later: Sonnenstrasse), turn right in to the Adolf-Kolping-Strasse, right again in the Zweigstrasse, and finally left in to the Bayerstrasse. From Salzburg (Austria) From intersection Munich-South (A8), leave the A8 at the end heading towards Stadtmitte on the Rosenheimer Strasse. Turn left on to the Ludwigsbruecke (renamed later: Zweibrueckenstrasse),at the Isartorplatz left in to the Frauenstrasse (renamed later: Blumenstr., Sendlinger-Tor-Platz, Sonnenstr.), u-turn at the Karlsplatz back into the Sonnenstrasse, turn right in to the Adolf-Kolping-Strasse, right again in the Zweigstrasse, and finally left in to the Bayerstrasse. From Garmisch-Patenkirchen From merging point Starnberg (A95), leave the A95 at the end and turn left on to the Luise-Kiesselbach-Platz. Straight ahead on the Garmischer Strasse, Trappentreustrasse. Turn left in to the Landsberger Strasse, renamed later Bayerstrasse.