Pension Belo Sono
Nice shared apartment in the center of Munich, close to the Theresienwiese/Oktoberfest.
The Pension Belo Sono is surrounded by restaurants, cafe's, supermarkets, pharmacys, etc. There is public parking on the street.
- Check-in: Monday - Friday 12:30 - 19:00; Weekends and public holidays 12:30 - 15:30. Guests are kindly requested to inform the Pension of their estimated time of arrival in advance. If you do arrive when the office is closed, you should pre-pay the remaining balance prior to arrival in order to receive the check in information!
- Breakfast is offered nearby but not included
- Check-out: until 10:00
- We have a 14 days cancellation policy.
- Rooms are on 1st, 2nd (standard rooms) and 4th floor (basic rooms). There is no elevator
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
B&B 시설 & 정책
- 조식 불포함
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 무료 시티 맵
- 인터넷 액세스
- 애완 동물 환영
- 세금 포함
- 차/커피 설비
- 타월 포함
취소 정책이 숙소는 14일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
꼭 알아야 할 Guesthouse 정보이 숙소는 특정한 이용 약관이 있습니다.
Guests are kindly requested to inform us of their estimated time of arrival and any delays in advance. Our office is not open 24h!
- Earliest check-in possible 12:30. Thank you for understanding that you can’t arrive here before 12:30. Not even to drop off your luggage. Early arrivals can store their luggage in a locker at the central station Hauptbahnhof http://www.muenchen.de/int/en/traffic/public-transport/service/left-luggage.html
- Latest check-in possible 19:00 (16:00 weekends & public holidays!). Late arrivals need to prepay the full booking amount 14 days prior to arrival and request the self check-in details. The arrival details will be send by e-mail.
We have a 14 days cancellation policy. In case of a late cancellation or no-show we will charge 100% of the booking.
Credit cards might be pre-authorized. We will cancel reservations with invalid credit card details. Reservations that don’t inform us about the late arrival or where the pre-payment by credit card doesn’t go through will be cancelled. In this case we will NOT arrange self check-in(!).
Breakfast is not included
Taxes are included”
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
From the train station Hauptbahnhof to the stop Schwanthalerh�he, please take underground lines 4 or 5.
The airport connects to central Munich by S-Bahn (suburban train) on the S1 and S8 line. The journey in 2012 costs �10 for a single ticket(or �11.00 for a day pass) or �19.80 for a partner ticket (valid for up to five people). Trains run every 5 to 20 minutes and take about 40 minutes to reach the central station