Broadway Hotel n Hostel
The Broadway Hotel and Hostel is located on Broadway in the Upper West Side of New York. We are a short walk away from Central Park, Columbia University, St. John The Divine Cathedral and the Red Line subway. The subway leaves you in Times Square in just a few minutes. Bus stations are just one block away. We are also within walking distance from a variety of restaurants, clubs, pubs and lounges.
We offer many services and facilities to our guests and make sure they enjoy they stay with us. Our friendly multi-lingual staff is happy to help you at any time with any queries and also we have 24 hour security. There is no curfew or lockout at The Broadway Hotel and Hostel.
Entertainment at the Broadway Hotel and Hostel includes the Club Tour, where you experience the New York City nightlife, skipping the lines and receiving discounts on drinks. The Walking Tour, a tour that takes you around the historical and exciting sites and attractions in New York and the Pub Crawls, visiting a number of interesting bars, pubs and lounges offering cheap drinks and meeting new people.
***Come join us and be a part of our New Tours***
• Club Tour - Experience nightlife the way it should be in New York City. No waiting on line, discounted drinks and lots of dancing fun!
• Walking Tour - Come join us as we tour around exciting New York City. Visit historical and exciting places.
• Pub Crawls - Visit various cool bars and lounges where cheap drinks are always available.
***New York's 1st Boutique Hostel***
Experience A Truly Unique, Chic And Exciting Boutique Hostel In NYC's Most Trendy Neighborhood
Our Hostel Features:
• Spacious and comfortable 2 Bed Dormitory setting. No Crowding in rooms
• Newly renovated Private Ensuite and Semi-Private rooms
• Chic And Plush Guest Lounge With Multiple Seating
• Elegant Library With Intimate Fireplace
• State Of The Art Cinema Showing All Of The Latest Movies Daily
• Free Wi-Fi In Our Guest Lounge And Lobby Areas
• The Nintendo Wii System Featured On Our Game Days
• Kitchen Facility Equipped With Refrigerator, Microwaves, Sink & Storage Cabinets With Condiments
• Newly Upgraded Private Ensuite Rooms Featuring Flatscreen Television With Cable, Coffee Maker, Comfortable Beds And Plush Pillows
• No Curfew & No Lockouts
• Bellmen Services Provided To Assist Guests With Luggage And Information
• Secure Luggage Storage Facilities As Well As Lockers
• 24 Hour Security For The Safety Of Our Guests
• Computer Kiosks With Internet Access And Printer In Guest Lounge.
• Complimentary Daily Linen Changes Provided As Well As Towels And Pillows
• Payment can only be made in cash or travelers' check; however, reservation must be made by credit card. Private rooms require a valid ID and credit card at check-in
• Total payment must be made at check-in and rates do not include taxes. Sales tax is 14.75% and occupancy tax is $3.50 per room per day
• 24 hour cancellation is required. Please notify us directly if there is any change to your arrival and reservations past midnight cannot be guaranteed unless you have arranged it with us.
• Maximum stay is 14 days
• NY State residents are not permitted
• Promotions: discounted rates are subject to availability. Please contact us directly if you require 10 beds or more. Group rates will be applicable.
• Airport shuttle is available on request at an additional cost
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 24시간 보안
- 책 교환
- 케이블 TV
- 유료 전화
- 천정 환풍기
- 팩스 서비스
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 헤어드라이기 대여
- 인터넷 액세스
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 식사 이용 가능
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 차/커피 설비
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 포함
취소 정책이 숙소는 3일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
230 West 101 Street
New York, NY 10025
(Corner of Broadway and W. 101st Street)
From Penn station or Port Authority:
The local subway line is the #1 train (red line). Take # 1 train to West 103rd Street and walk two blocks south to West 101st Street & Broadway. Entrance is on West 101st Street.