Jazz on the Park Youth Hotel
Jazz on the Park Hostel is located in the modern Upper Westside of New York City. Central Park is within walking distance along with subway lines B and C, shops, a variety of restaurants and bars. Close by you will find many of New York's major attractions and interesting sites such as The Museum of Natural History, the New York Historical Society, Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Riverside Park and Grant's Tomb, Columbia University, the Hungarian Pastry Shop and if you fancy going for a walk across Central Park you will end up on 5th Avenue. Other attractions on this side include the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Guggenheim Museum, the Neue Gallery, and the Jewish Museum of Art.
This convenient location lets you explore New York by foot and if you hop on the subway, you can be anywhere in the city in a matter of minutes. We are in a perfect spot from where you can start your sightseeing adventures.
We welcome groups and individual guests and we can accommodate you in single or double rooms and also in dormitory style rooms. We provide lockers, however you need your own padlock. We sell them at reception in case you forget one and if you wish to use our electronic luggage storage, please note that a small fee will apply. Bathroom facilities are situated on each floor (shower & toilet) and we provide towels.
Our famous coffee bar and TV lounge is a great place to meet new people, also our friendly multi-lingual staff is there to help you with any queries and inform you about all the best places to go. BBQ parties in the summer not only feed you well, but you can also take this change to make new friends and learn about their travel experiences in a social and relaxed environment. We also have summer pub crawls and at selected times a tourism booth.
We're looking forward to meet you!
• The hostel is in two buildings. On 106 Street and Central Park West you will find the main-check in and the coffee bar and on 105th Street you will find all private singles and our dormitory rooms.
• The 14.75% tax, $3.50 service charge (private room) and 50c service charge (dorm) is not included in the price and must be paid when you check in.
• Check-in at 3 pm
• Check-out at 11 am
• 14 days is the maximum number of days you can stay with us
• Under 18's are not permitted to check in and must be accompanied by an adult and also have a parents'/guardians' consent stating that they are aware they will be staying
• In case of a cancellation, you must notify us at least 48 hours in advance by phone or email
• In case of 'No Show', a total of one night's stay will be charged
• A valid Passport or an out of state photo ID is required to check-in
• Sorry but no NY State residents - there are no exceptions
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 24시간 보안
- 케이블 TV
- 유료 전화
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 키카드 액세스
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 통금 시간 없음
- 야외 테라스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 세금 포함되지 않음
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 대여
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
꼭 알아야 할 Hostel 정보이 숙소는 특정한 이용 약관이 있습니다.
최대한 노력하고 있지만, 그룹이 같은 방에 묵지 못할 수도 있습니다. 객실은 비는 것에 따라 배정되고 있으며 선착순으로 배정됩니다.
총액은 세금과 각종 비용을 포함하지 않습니다.
뉴욕에선 호텔과 주 세금이 14.75% 부과되며 $3.5 서비스 수수료가 각 예약된 자리마다 부과됩니다.
이 금액은 총액에 가산되며 체크인 시 부과됩니다.
체크인 시간은 오후 3시이며 체크아웃은 오전 11시 입니다.
***모든 재즈 호스텔에서 최대 숙박 기간은 14일입니다.***
***취소나 수정사항은 최소 48시간 전까지 전화나 이메일로 연락주셔야 합니다. 노쇼의 경우 1박의 요금을 청구합니다.
**유효한 비 뉴욕 주 사진 신분증
죄송합니다 뉴욕 주 거주민은 이용할 수 없습니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
From JFK Airport:
1) Take the AIRTRAIN shuttle to the Jamaica/Sutphin Blvd Subway station.
2) Enter the 'E' train going to Manhattan.
3) Transfer from the 'E' train to the uptown 'C' train at 42nd Street/Port Authority Bus Terminal (59th Street) Station in Manhattan.
4) Exit the subway at 103rd Street and Central Park. Walk north on Central Park West to 106 Street. Turn left, the hostel is the second building from the corner.
$45 flat rate for a yellow cab to the hostel
From La Guardia Airport:
1) Take the M60 Bus to 106 Street and Broadway.
2) Walk 3 blocks east on 106 Street to 36 W.106 Street.
$25-$30 YELLOW CAB FARE
From Newark Airport:
1) Take the $10 Olympia Bus or $9 NJ Transit bus to New York Port Authority. (See from Port Authority). Or Take a $20 Super Shuttle bus www.supershuttle.com direct to Jazz on the Park
*New Car Service for $28 plus toll & tip - Carmel -212-666-6666 from New York to Newark.
$45-$50 YELLOW CAB FARE