Niagara Falls's top rated hostel. We have free Wi-Fi, free breakfast, a fully equipped kitchen and more. Experience the warm and friendly atmosphere of our small home hostel. We are a short walk to the Niagara Falls State Park. After enjoying the day at the falls, come home and relax.
Niagara Falls' Friendly Home Away From Home! Located 1 block from the Niagara River Gorge, a short walk to the Falls along the gorge, and 3 blocks from public transportation and the supermarket. We are the perfect choice for Niagara Falls travelers who prefer inexpensive and comfortable accommodations in a cozy and friendly home environment to the sterile and isolating atmospheres of large hostels and expensive hotels and motels.
Our guests love meeting new people and are open to shared accommodations and communal living.
At Wanderfalls Hostel and Guesthouse, you can:
* Relax in the common areas, like the diningroom, livingroom, porch or yard.
* Prepare your own meals in the well-appointed kitchen.
* Meet other travelers, make new friendships, and enrich old ones.
* Get free tourist tips and information from the staff and fellow travelers.
* Participate in group activities like guided tours, bike rides, picnics, and potlucks.
* Start your day with fresh coffee & tea.
* Access free WI-FI.
* Enjoy the library and exchange books..
* And more!
Whether you're traveling solo or in a group, our amenities let you improvise the perfect mood for whatever activity you decide to pursue. Read in the library. Share travel experiences with the other hostellers. Play games. Cook yourself a meal in the kitchen, or out on the BBQ.
After taking in the spectacular views and the local attractions, Wanderfalls is the place you'll love to return to at the end of the day. It's just like coming home!
We're just three blocks from the bus depot. And if you travel here by car, parking is available both on the property and street right out front. The Falls are 1 mile away, an easy walk from here, en route to some fun tourist stops, a neighborhood grocery store, post office, shops, and restaurants.
Taxes of 13% are not included in the price. In order to keep prices low, cash only please.
Check-in is between 4 pm and 9 pm. Check-in outside of that time period must be agreed upon in advance in order to be assured someone is here to let you in.
A late check-in fee of $10 will be charged for check-ins after 9 pm. No check-ins after 11 pm without prior notification and approval.
Should you need to cancel, please notify the hostel directly no later than 48 hours prior to your reservation date to not be charged. No shows will be charged the full nights stay.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 연령 제한
- 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 자전거 주차
- 보드 게임
- 책 교환
- 조식 포함
- 케이블 TV
- 천정 환풍기
- 신용 카드가 허용되지 않음
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 주차
- 무료 와이파이
- 헤어드라이기 대여
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 통금 시간 없음
- 야외 테라스
- 우편 서비스
- Shuttle Bus
- 세금 포함되지 않음
- 차/커피 설비
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 대여
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
꼭 알아야 할 Hostel 정보이 숙소는 특정한 이용 약관이 있습니다.
• We do not allow children under the age of 5.
• Taxes of 13% are not included in the price.
• In order to keep prices low, cash only please.
• You may check-in between 4 pm and 9 pm. However, since we are small guesthouse & hostel, we do not have a 24-hour front desk and we are not always at the hostel. You must let us know what time to expect you so that we can be sure to be at the hostel when you arrive.
• A late check-in fee of $10 will be charged for check-ins after 9 pm and must be approved in advance.
• Should you need to cancel, please notify the hostel directly no later than 24 hours prior to your reservation date to not be charged. No shows will be charged the full nights stay.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
Hostel is located at 601 Spruce Avenue, Niagara Falls, NY between Main Street and Whirlpool Ave.
The local bus line is run by Niagara Frontier Transit Authority. The Portage Road Transfer Station is 3 blocks from the hostel.
Plane: If you arrive by plane in Buffalo, you can take a cab ($50-60), request our shuttle service ($40) or take a NFTA bus to Niagara Falls.
Train: Amtrak comes directly to Niagara Falls and from the station you can get a cab to the hostel.
Bus: Major bus lines, such as Greyhound, go to Buffalo. From Buffalo you can take the NFTA bus to Niagara Falls.