About Bitrak Guesthouse:
Our property offers, Two beds (2) apartment with bedroom, terrace, cable tv, refrigerator, parking place.
Tree beds apartment (2) with bedroom, terrace, kitchen. cable tv, refrigerator, dvd player, and parking place. Apartments are clean, brand new and a serene place to spend your holidays.
Ohrid is located in the south-western part of Macedonia, on the banks of Lake Ohrid, at an elevation of 690 meters above sea level.
Buildings and museums (selection):
There is a legend supported by observations by Ottoman traveler from 15th century, Evlia Celebia that there were 365 chapels within the town boundaries, one for every day of the year. Today this number is significantly smaller. However during the medieval times, Ohrid was called Slavic Jerusalem.
* Church of St. Sophia
* Church of St. Panteleimon
* Church of St. John at Kaneo
* Church of St. Clement
* Church of St. George
* Church of St. Zaum
* Church of St. Naum
* Church of St. Petka
* Church of St. Stephan
* Vestiges of basilicas from the early-Christian time, e.g. Basilica of St. Erazmo (4th century)
* Museum of Slavic writing culture (18th century)
* Robevi family house, museum of archeology
* Antique Theatre
* Church of St. Vraci, with frescos from the 14th century. A 14th-century icon from the church is depicted on the obverse of the Macedonian 1000 denars banknote, issued in 1996 and 2003.
Note: Besides being a holy center of the region, it is also the source of knowledge and pan-Slavic literacy. The restored Monastery at Plaonik was actually one of the oldest Universities in the western world, dating before the 10th century.
There is a nearby airport, Ohrid Airport (now known as Apostle Paul Airport) that is open all year round.
* Ohrid Summer Festival, annual theater and music festival from July to August
* The Balkan Festival of Folk Songs and Dances, annual folklore music and dance festival in the beginning of July
* Balkan music square festival, music festival in August in which ethno musicians from the whole Balkan peninsular participate
* Ohrid Fest, music festival in August in which musicians from the whole Balkan peninsular are participating. This festival is held for four days which are divided into (Debutant Night, Folk Night, Pop Night and International Night).
Check in time- 24 hours
Check out- 12:00
Cash only upon arrival
Please contact us regarding your arrival time.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
B&B 시설 & 정책
- 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 조식 불포함
- 케이블 TV
- 어린이 친화적
- 신용 카드가 허용되지 않음
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 주차
- 무료 와이파이
- 세금 포함
- 타월 대여
- 타월 포함
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
The bus station now is at new location.If you have some guide book as Lonely Planet the map is not correct.The bus station now is 1.5km from the city centre if you like you can walk or take a taxi.If you take a taxi the price for the transportation should be approximately 30 denars(0.50 euro)to take you directly to my house.If you like to walk when you get on the bus station start walking down on south to the center it will take you maybee 15 minutes walk - you ask how to get to the 'Krst Djamija'. Bitrak Guesthouse is located behind the primary school 'Bratstvo Edinstvo'.
Street: Bekir Ali Riza number 8
Or you can use the easiest way: just contact me through my e-mail before arrival and I will wait for you on the bus station or whatever you want..:)
If you came by bus sometimes people will try to get you to go to another place or they are too pushy.This is a common problem and causes a lot of disappointment to the guests not used to this - so informing you in advance can help prevent this.
Street Adress: Bekir Ali Riza number 8