Welcome to Central Backpackers, Oxford's premier Backpackers accommodation.
Located in the heart of the city, there is no need to use transportation, plenty of popular attractions, bars and and shops right on the doorstep!
We are an Australian and Canadian independently owned and operated backpackers hostel. The rest of our friendly staff are fellow backpackers from all over the world, perfect for advice on future travels and experiences! People of all nationalities are welcome. We have something for everyone!
We provide a relaxed, friendly atmosphere to make your stay more personal and memorable.
* FREE Wi-Fi everywhere in the hostel
* FREE use of computers with internet access
* FREE tea/coffee all day in our self-catered, fully equipped kitchen!
* FREE towels
* Laundry service - washed and dried
* FREE iron available
* Hot, powerful showers 24hrs
* Vending machine
* Cosy TV room with satellite TV and hundreds of movies 24hrs!
* Roof top terrace with BBQ
* FREE maps and advice about Oxford's attractions and history
* Printing (black and white or colour)
* FREE entry to clubs, bars and pubs nearby!
Security and information:
* Swipe card entry for all dorms
* Door code for front door - No lockout or curfew!
* Individual lockers (bring your own lock)
* FREE luggage storage before and after check-in
* ID required for check-in (passport or drivers license)
* Reception is open from 7am until 11pm
* Check-in from 3pm/Check-out until 10:30am
* No stag or hen parties
* Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
* All guest must have there own bed ie children cannot share
* Not recommended for children under 10
* Credit cards accepted with a £1 surcharge
* No hidden membership fees!
* If you are a group of 5 or more people, you MUST book directly with the hostel - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist!
Want to become part of the Central Backpackers family?
We offer a weekly long-term rate dependent upon availability at the time of arrival. Simply book a few nights with us online and we can talk about it when you arrive!
We require 48 hours notice for any cancellations otherwise you will be charged for the first night.
If your booking is for 5 or more NIGHTS 72 hours notice is required otherwise the entire amount of your booking is charged.
Please note this hostel does not accept group bookings unless the manager has been contacted first.
Located on the lively Park End Street in the centre of Oxfords historical university city, we are less than a 5 minute walk from the bus and train station, Oxford's Castle, museums and tourist attractions as well as some amazing restaurants, bars, pubs and clubs with discounts for all Central Backpackers guests!
Please note our building is over 100 years old with no elevator/lift.
For mobility limited guests there are 44 steps from ground floor to accommodation level. Please contact hostel if unsure.
Coming to/from London?
Both the bus and train stations are only a few minutes' walk away and services run every 10-15 minutes!
There are also direct bus and train services to Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton and Birmingham airports, travelling couldn't be easier!
Central Backpackers is rated #1 independent hostel in Oxford by HostelBookers guests because we offer the best value, location, staff and atmosphere in Oxford.
THE ONLY HOSTEL IN OXFORD TO OFFER FREE INTERNET AND WI-FI! FREE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST AS WELL. tea, coffee, juice, cereal, toast spreads
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 보안
- 보드 게임
- 책 교환
- 케이블 TV
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 와이파이
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 다리미 및 다리미판
- 키카드 액세스
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 통금 시간 없음
- 야외 테라스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 세금 포함
- 차&커피 시설
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 포함
취소 정책이 숙소는 2일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
LOOK FOR THE BIG YELLOW DOOR ON PARK END STREET!
13 PARK END STREET
From Gloucester Green Bus Station: (3 minute walk)
Turn RIGHT out of the bus station onto George Street, follow the road around to the left (keeping the open air carpark on your right). Take your first right onto Park End Street (by The Lighthouse pub), we are half way down on the right hand side, before 'Anuba Bar' & after the 'Yellow Submarine Cafe'.
From Oxford Train Station: (3 minute walk)
Come out of the train station onto the main road. Look to your left and you will see The Royal Oxford Hotel. Park End Street (ignore the street signs, they will only confuse you) runs down the right hand side of the hotel. We are half way down on the left, before the 'Yellow Submarine Cafe' and after 'Anuba Bar'.
From the M40 take Junction 8 on to the A40. This will take you to the Oxford Ring Road. Follow signs to city centre.
From Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton Airports go to the bus terminals and ask for direct bus service to Oxford.