Media Veronica Hostel
We pride ourselves in the excellent service that we provide to our guests. So much so, that if you are not satisfied after the first night we'll give you your money back. We are proud to be the only hostel in Pipa with such confidence!
We do not pretend to be a fancy hotel with a swimming pool or air conditioning and we are grateful for the websites who keep you up to date with the most relevant information, especially being a relatively new hostel . We know exactly what you are expecting from a hostel and we invite you to join us in the 'Media Veronica hostel' experience where you will meet people from all around the world in a chilled and relaxed environment, that is comfortable and clean, and in a fantastic location.
Why Media Veronica Hostel?
A home away from home that is value for money and with a friendly team that will ensure you get the most and the best out of Pipa - our primary objective. We also have;
- The best location: we are only 3 minutes walk from the beach, less than 100 meters from PIPAs center which is full of bars and restaurants, supermarkets, banks and pharmacies whilst being a 5 minute walk from the bus terminal.
- All our efforts and resources are focused on providing the best attendance and the best service, because YOU are our most valuable asset!
- We understand exactly what you need, and advise you accordingly ensuring you receive the best tourism information about 'What to do in Pipa',
- Multi-lingual: our staff speaks Portuguese, English and Spanish fluently.
- We have an excellent daily cleaning service, because we know that even if you are not looking to stay in a fancy place, you expect to find a comfortable and clean place at all times.
- We invest in services for our guests as it is your custom that allows us this possibility – an insight into how we think at Media Veronica Hostel
Please note breakfast is not included however there is an optional R$ 7 breakfasts available a short 1 minute walk down the road at our partnering bakery.
We do this for YOU because;
- It helps us provide you a value for money rate for your stay – if you want it, you pay for it
- You are not bound by time frames to enjoy your breakfast – have it when you want it
- Our partner is better equipped to meet personal preferences - get what you want
We can run through these with you on your arrival. Price are per person and in Brazilian reais (R$).
We look forward to welcoming you soon!!!
Our dorms have a private bathroom with electric shower, TV and fan, while the private bedrooms have their own bathroom with electric shower, plus TV, fan, closet and mini-bar.
We have free Wi-Fi, as well as a large balcony with hammocks, TV and tables overlooking the sea, and a garden with native trees.
We have the perfect combination between low cost and high energy; all the staff of our owner-operated hostel speak English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Media Veronica Hostel with an excellent location, just 250 metres from Pipa Beach, 150 metres from Pipa centre, and 3km from Madeiro beach. Pipa bus station can be reached within a nine-minute walk.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 자전거 대여
- 자전거 주차
- 책 교환
- 조식 불포함
- 케이블 TV
- 천정 환풍기
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 와이파이
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 세금 포함
- 차/커피 설비
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 대여
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
꼭 알아야 할 Hostel 정보이 숙소는 특정한 이용 약관이 있습니다.
Check-in: 2pm. Check-out: 11 am
We have a 48hr cancellation policy.
If you book between December 15th and March 15th you will be charged 50% in advance in order to secure your booking (non-refundable); you may be contacted by the property requesting the CVV code of the credit card used for this booking, or asked for a deposit. This also applies if your booking is during a national holiday, New Year's Eve or Carnival.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
Leaving the airport, turn to your right and walk 30 meters, where you will find the Bus 'Line A', costs R$ 2.60 and its frequency is every half hour.
After traveling by bus for 15 minutes, get off at 'Via Direta Shopping', then walk across the highway (by the pedestrian bridge) and you arrive at 'Natal Shopping', where you turn to your left and walk about 150 meters. The bus stops close to some stalls selling food, then you have to ask them where is bus stop to Pipa (it is not indicated). The bus you should take is 'Oceano (going to Pipa), it costs R$ 10.5 and takes 1:45 hours. Schedule of Oceano Bus:
Important: There is no bus service at night!
Once the bus reaches the end of Pipa, you turn to your right and walk about 7 blocks down the avenue 'Bahia dos Golfinhos' (always go straight). You will see the cemetery and then you will reach a fork in the road, veer right and follow the street around to the right up the hill; the hostel is just on the left.
+55 (84) 9997 7606 / +55 (84) 9908 6323
Rua da Albacora, 555 - PIPA - RN - BRASIL
Thank you for choosing Media Veronica Hostel!!!