HI - Portland - Hawthorne
The Portland Hawthorne Hostel is located on one of Portland's most popular streets, SE Hawthorne Boulevard. Funky and bohemian, close-in Hawthorne Blvd is known for quaint eateries, coffeehouses, pubs, unique shops, and the famous Bagdad Brewpub & Theater. You’ll find that it’s the perfect blend of urban pulse and friendly attitude. It’s separate from the hustle and bustle of downtown, yet still a quick trip to central city attractions such as Powell's Books, Old Town, Saturday Market, Washington Park, and Waterfront Park.
The Hawthorne Hostel is based in a charming house built in 1909. We feature a spacious kitchen cozy common rooms, comfortable beds, and attractive bathrooms. Outside the building are our decks, side yard, and gardens, all great places to be when it’s nice out. Check out our rainwater garden and storage system!
The Hawthorne Hostel features FREE breakfast of pancakes, coffee and/or tea. There is NO lockout or curfew. Late check-ins can be arranged in advance. We offer a high-speed internet kiosk as well as free wireless for laptops. Also available are: Phone with free calls ANYWHERE within the US, free linens and towels, and free parking. Low cost bicycle rentals are available on-site. Lockers and laundry machines are available, too. Call directly for private room availability.
• Rates quoted on this website are Hostelling International member rates. Those without a member card add $3. While linens are included, lodging tax (12.5%) will be charged upon arrival.
• We need a notice of 24 hrs in advance if you need to cancel (by 12pm (noon) Pacific Time the day prior to your arrival) or your card will be charged for the first night.
• Check-in is between 12 Noon - 10pm. No arrivals are allowed after 10pm. There is no curfew or lockout period once you are checked in.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 자전거 대여
- 자전거 주차
- 유료 전화
- 무료 주차
- 헤어드라이기 대여
- 키카드 액세스
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 야외 테라스
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 대여
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
꼭 알아야 할 Hostel 정보이 숙소는 특정한 이용 약관이 있습니다.
• Check-in is available between 12:00 hrs and 22:00 hrs. Government-issued photo ID is required to check in.
• Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Unaccompanied children under the age of 18 can be accommodated only with a letter from a parent or legal guardian providing permission for the child's unsupervised stay. Children under the age of 7 are unable to be accommodated in shared dormitories.
• Rates quoted assume guests are members of Hostelling International or a National Youth Hostel Association. A non-member supplement of USD 3 per person per night is payable on arrival at hostel. Membership can be purchased on arrival at hostel.
• Government tax is payable at check-in. Pets are not permitted in the hostel.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
From Greyhound/Amtrak by Public Transit:
On NW 5th Ave, behind the Greyhound station, purchase a ticket ($2.50) from the ticket machine at Union Station/NW 5th & Glisan St MAX Station (Stop ID 7601). Board a MAX Yellow or Green Line light rail train. Get off at City Hall/SW 5th & Jefferson St MAX Station stop. Walk north on SW 5th (in the opposite direction of where the train�s going), turn right on Madison and walk to SW Madison & 4th (Stop ID 3639) . Board a 14-Hawthorne bus (show the driver your MAX ticket�it works as a transfer!) The bus will take you onto Hawthorne Blvd. Get off at the 30th Ave stop. We are between 30th and 31st on the left side of the street.
From the Airport (PDX) by Public Transit:
Buy a ticket ($2.50) from one of the ticket machines. Take the Light Rail MAX Red Line (will say �City Center & Beaverton TC� on it, Stop ID 10579) to downtown. Get off at Pioneer Square North MAX Station
(Stop ID 8383) and walk back to SW 6th (downhill). Turn right on SW 6th and walk 4 blocks to SW Main. Board a 14-Hawthorne bus (Stop ID 13169 ) and show the driver your MAX ticket (it works as a transfer!) The bus will take you onto Hawthorne Blvd. Get off at the 30th Ave stop. We are between 30th and 31st on the left side of the street.
For more info on transit, go to http://trimet.org/ or call (503) 238-RIDE.
Driving South on I-5 from Washington:
Take exit 300B (the Omsi exit). Stay left at the fork in the ramp onto Belmont Street. Take Belmont to 20th Ave, turn right, and then left on Hawthorne. The hostel is just past 30th Ave.
Driving North on I-5 from Eugene/California :
Take exit 299B onto I-405, a left-lane exit. Immediately take exit 1A, another left lane exit, to Naito Pkwy. Follow ramp to Front Ave, & turn right. Get on the Hawthorne Bridge going over the river. Head up Hawthorne Blvd to 30th Ave. We are between 30th and 31st.
Driving from the Airport:
Exit the airport onto I-205 South, then take I-84 West. Exit at 43rd Avenue (exit 2). At the ramp stoplight turn left. Take another left on 39th Ave. This will take you over the freeway. Continue down 39th until you reach Hawthorne (Jiffy Lube on the corner), and take a right. We are between 31st and 30th.