Discovery Hostel in Rio de Janiero, Brazil, provides backpackers and budget-minded travelers the comfort of a boutique hostel and the coziness of a home-stay. We are the ideal base for you to explore Rio and have an experience of a lifetime. Dorms and private rooms are available now!
We take pride in hosting you in the former vacation home of Rio Negro’s baroness, Eufrásia Teixeira Leite. Our hostel has 27 beds in four theme dorm rooms and two comfy private rooms. The premises include: fully equipped kitchen, computer’s lounge, reception & tourist information desk, TV area, bar & chill out patio. Pamper yourself with our customized beds, thick mattresses, big lockers, personal control lights, A/C and all the relaxation you will need for a good night's sleep.
Located in one of the most architecturally charming areas of Rio de Janeiro, our hostel was built in the mid-19th century as the vacation home of the baroness of Rio Negro, Eufrásia Teixeira Leite, an extraordinary investor and financially praiseworthy Brazilian.
Discovery Hostel opens it's doors and invites you to stay with us in a place overflowing with historical value. Enjoy all the comforts and amenities of the present with the character and charm in this gem of the past.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 24시간 보안
- 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 자전거 주차
- 보드 게임
- 책 교환
- 조식 포함
- 케이블 TV
- 천정 환풍기
- 신용 카드가 허용되지 않음
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 와이파이
- 헤어드라이기 대여
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 통금 시간 없음
- 야외 테라스
- 세금 포함
- 차/커피 설비
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 대여
취소 정책이 숙소는 2일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
꼭 알아야 할 Hostel 정보이 숙소는 특정한 이용 약관이 있습니다.
Check In: 14:00 PM Check out: 11:00 AM
48 hour cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
**Taxes Included, Deposits are non-refundable, Cancellation Policy 24 hour cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
*Please note that once you have paid the 10% deposit through Hostelworld for our New Year or Carnaval packages the reservation will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment for another 20% of the total. We will contact you once you have made your original reservation with further information. Bookings without the full 30% deposit up front will not be honoured. The remaining 70% is to be paid at check in.
Extra nights will be charged at normal rates. The dates of the package are flexible. If you need to make changes after the booking please contact us immediately.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
Rio de Janeiro - Galeao International Antonio Carlos Jobim (GIG)
BY BUS - Buses depart from the lower/arrivals floor of both terminals every 20 minutes. The name of the company is REAL and its a blue bus. The bus going to Gloria is the number 2018 and will have Aeroporto Internacional do RJ / Alvorada (Via Orla da Zona Sul) written on it.
Buses run from 05:30 to 23:35, cost R$12 (US$6) and take about an hour to get to the area where the hostel is located.
The bus goes all the way from Galeao (GIG) through the city center and makes a stop at Santos Dumont Airport (SDU). Right after leaving the domestic airport, let the driver know that you are getting off in front of Gloria Metro Station and from there its just a 5 minutes walk to Discovery Hostel.
BY TAXI - Pre-paid taxis operate from this airport. Vouchers can be bought from a booth in the arrivals area or from the desk before you exit Customs.
Generally, those taxis are more expensive than the yellow taxis outside. There's a fixed price of R$100 to most places in Zona Sul.
The ride to Gloria neighborhood takes about 30 minutes and will cost around R$50-60 (US$25-30) with the yellow cabs. Ask for a price first and tell the driver to turn the taximeter on.
We offer a taxi pick-up service for R$85 as well. Even though it's a bit more expensive than a regular yellow cab from the airport, you can make sure that someone will be waiting for you, especially for late arrivals.
Rio de Janeiro - Santos Dumont (SDU)
BY BUS - Buses depart from outside the arrivals building every 30 minutes. The name of the company is REAL and it's a blue bus. The bus going to Gloria is the number 2018 and will have Alvorada (Via Orla da Zona Sul) written on it.
Buses run between 05:30 and 22:30 and cost R$6 - R$ 13 (U$D 3-6).
Tell the bus driver that you are getting off at Gloria Metro Station and from there its a 5 minutes walk to Discovery hostel.
Public Bus 497- Runs from Santos Dumont Airport (SDU) to Catete, Flamengo & Laranjeiras. It's less than a 5-minute ride from the airport, so pay attention and let the bus driver know that you are getting off at Gloria Metro Station.
Get off at Avenida Augusto Severo (at the very end of Parque do Paris located on your left), cross the street and walk up to Rua da Gloria until you get to the metro station. Rua Benjamin Constant (our street) is right next to it and Discovery Hostel is located on the number 26.
BY TAXI - Taxis wait outside the arrivals building.
Transcootour have a desk at the arrivals exit and offers fixed price taxis. Generally, those taxis are more expensive than the yellow common taxis outside.
To Gloria should cost around R$ 15 (U$D 7) and takes less than 10 minutes.