Mona Lisa Hostel
Mona Lisa is a small, friendly hostel. The building served as offices for the Vatican's cardinals during the 1700s and has hand painted ceilings transported from Tuscany.
We have a private room and a female dorm that both have air conditioning, and the entire hostel is well heated in the colder months. Well located close to public transport, shops and restaurants, Mona Lisa is the perfect place to enjoy your stay in Rome!
Please note before you book:
- This is a youth hostel, so age restrictions apply. You must be between 18-35 years
- Payment can be made by cash only and must be made at time of check in
- Curfew applies - you will need to be back before 3am or after 7:30am
- Cancellations or changes to your original booking must be made at least 48 hours beforehand, by either email or fax. Please note that phone cancellations cannot be accepted - Airport pick up can be arranged (for price information please contact us)
- Lockout for cleaning 11pm - 4pm
- Check out 10am
- Airport transport available
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 보안
- 조식 불포함
- 케이블 TV
- 인터넷 액세스
- 시트 포함
- 타월 대여
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
Via Palermo 13, 2nd Floor
Imprtant: Take your right on the iron gate after you enter the building!
From Termini train station
From the platform go left and take the exit towards via Giolitti .Turn right and keep going towards Piazza della Repubblica that has a large fountain in the centre. Turn left and go down Via Nazionale. Pass seven streets and on your left take Via Milano and the first street on your right is Via Palermo. We are located at number 13, on the second floor (pay attention that in Italy/Europe, we have 'ground floor' - 'first floor' - 'second floor')! Going out the elevator, we are at the left door!