HI San Diego - Downtown
San Diego’s classiest hostel, in the premier Gaslamp neighborhood offers everything a backpacker or business traveler could want. Our recently renovated urban hostel offers shared and private rooms, free Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast, comfortable spaces to meet new friends, and a worldly staff ready to provide you with the best hostelling experience.
Our hostel’s staff is in the strictest compliance with San Diego’s mandatory casual attitude, but don’t let their laidback style fool you— we work hard to provide our guests with a true “San Diego” experience. Our dedicated activities guru’s mission is to make your stay awesome. Check out our weekly events including free dinners, downtown and Balboa Park walking tours, pub-crawls, seasonal trips to the beach and more!
Here are a few of our ideas to enhance your San Diego experience:
• Spend a day at the beach – we can tell you where to catch the best wave, or sunset.
• Get international and take the trolley to Mexico – it’s only a short trolley ride away!
• Go on a brewery tour and taste why San Diego is Beer City USA.
• Get cultured at Balboa Park, home to world-class theatres, museums and the zoo.
• Dance the night away right outside our door in San Diego’s hottest clubs.
Getting here is easy – we’re walking distance from the Amtrak and Greyhound Station and easily accessible via public transportation from the airport or beyond.
Free breakfast is important to any traveler and we get up extra early to make sure you can start your day right. Always free and overflowing we serve local fresh-baked bagels, oatmeal, peanut butter and jelly, fresh fruit, milk, soy milk, plus non-stop coffee, tea and hot chocolate.
There is tons of space to lounge around in and to make friends from all over the world before you hit the town. If you’re looking to relax after a long day of sightseeing (or after a great night out in the Gaslamp Quarter), you can chill out in our TV room, enjoy our game room which is fully equipped with a pool table and video games or share a meal in our fully equipped kitchen.
Our hostel offers shared co-ed and single sex dorm accommodations of varying sizes to fit your budget. If you’re looking for a little more privacy or comfort, we also offer private rooms complete with your own bathroom and air conditioner. We’re hostellers ourselves so we don’t compromise when it comes to comfort or safety. All of our rooms have Tempur-Pedic mattresses, secure lockers and enough plugs to satisfy the techiest traveler.
If there is anything we can do to improve your stay or feel like testing the staff’s knowledge – visit us at the front desk any time - we’re here 24 hours/day to help.
-Linens and Towels
-Coffee, Tea, and Hot Chocolate
-Storage upon Check-in or Check-out
-Events, Tours and Activities
IMPORTANT – Check-In/Reservation Policies:
***Please note*** - A 10.5% city tax will be charged in addition to the amount quoted to be paid upon arrival.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A $3 Non-Member Fee will be added per night for guests who are not Hostelling International members. Memberships are available at front desk upon check in.
- Foreign travelers must show a valid foreign passport at check-in.
- United States citizens must show a valid state issued Identification Card or Driver's License with photo upon check in.
- We do not rent to residents of San Diego County.
- U.S. passports, Foreign Identification and Driver's Licenses, Military Identification and Student Identification cards are not accepted.
- Reservations must be cancelled by Midnight the day before check-in. Any cancellations or no-shows after this point will be charged for the first night of the intended stay. Deposits paid are non refundable.
- Guests under the age of 18 can only book private rooms.
- We have a maximum allotted stay of 14 nights in a 365 day period. Any bookings made for longer than this cannot be accepted.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 24시간 보안
- 자전거 대여
- 자전거 주차
- 보드 게임
- 책 교환
- 조식 포함
- 케이블 TV
- 유료 전화
- 천정 환풍기
- 어린이 친화적
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 전화 / 팩스 시설
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 와이파이
- 헤어드라이기 대여
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 키카드 액세스
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 식사 이용 가능
- 통금 시간 없음
- 우편 서비스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 차&커피 시설
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 대여
- 타월 포함
- 휠체어 이용가능
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
From Hwy. 5: Take Front St. exit, turn left on Market. Hostel is at corner of 5th and Market;
Train: Take Bayside Trolley to Convention Center. Walk North 3 blocks on 5th to Market.
Bus: Walk north on 14th to Market, take a left on Market, 8 blocks west. Or take Bus 11 to 6th and Market or Green Line to Gaslamp station.
Airport: take bus #992 to 5th Ave. and Broadway. Walk South 4 blocks to Market.