Sampa Hostel was created nine years ago for folks who want to enjoy their trip while receiving a special service in a home-like atmosphere for a great price. Our daily rate includes a delicious breakfast, free wireless internet, linens and parking lot.
Sampa Hostel is a large and comfortable house, with a spacious entertainment area, large bedrooms separated male and female, as well as a kitchen for common use and a great patio where you can lay on a hammock or enjoy your meals.
Sampa Hostel also counts with specialized staff who speaks Portuguese, English and Spanish and are provide with a lot of information to give to you about what to do in Sao Paulo.
Besides our excellent rates, the most unique quality of Sampa Hostel is its location in the heart of Vila Madalena, located on the west region of the city. Nearby, there is a subway line (Vila Madalena Station) as well as a bus terminal from which you can access the best of what Sao Paulo has to offer.
Vila Madalena is considered the coolest area of Sao Paulo and known as the site of its best night life. It hosts numerous bars, restaurants, discos, and the traditional Samba School named Perola Negra, and during the day the guests can enjoy delicious restaurants, coffee shops, museums, wonderful art galleries, clothing stores, as well as antique and vintage shops, all located within walking distance from the hostel.
- RATES EXCLUSIVE FOR RESERVATIONS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
- Check in: 1pm (you can arrive earlier and stay at the hostel or keep your bags in our luggage, but the room is available only at 1pm)
- Check out: 12pm
- Reception 24 hours with bilingual staff
- We accept credit and debit cards VISA and MASTERCARD
Included on price:
- Linen and blanckets
- Parking lot for cars and motorcycles
- Cable TV
- Individual locker with padlock
- Extra storage
- City and area maps
- Tourist and general info
- Exchange Book
- Fully equipped guest kitchen
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 24시간 보안
- 연령 제한
- 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 자전거 주차
- 보드 게임
- 책 교환
- 조식 포함
- 케이블 TV
- 유료 전화
- 천정 환풍기
- 어린이 친화적
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 전화 / 팩스 시설
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 주차
- 무료 와이파이
- 헤어드라이기 대여
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 야외 테라스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 세금 포함
- 차&커피 시설
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 대여
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
# From Guarulhos Airport
1) We offer TRANSFER IN for R$140,00 (price per car, not per person). Please send an email at least 24 hours before you arrive to book it. It's not a taxi, it's a driver from the hostel.
2) Urban Bus: Take the bus Airport Bus Service until the Tatuape Station (the price is around R$6,00). From there you need to take the subway until Vila Madalena Station (green line). You have to change the line twice before arrive at Vila Madalena. First on Republica, take the Yellow line Butanta direction and then at Consolacao take the green line Vila Madalena direction.
3) Executive Bus: Airport bus Service (around R$45,00) and leave in one of the stops at subways, such as Republica or Tiete. From there that's the same way than the number 2.
# From Tiete, Barra Funda or Jabaquara Bus Terminals
1) All the bus terminal in Sao Paulo are inside the metro Station with the same name. So, you can arrive by bus and then take the subway until Vila Madalena Station (green line). If you came from Barra Funda you have to change the line once before arrive at Vila Madalena. Take the Yellow line Butanta direction and then at Consolacao take the Green line Vila Madalena direction. If you came from Tiete or Jabaquara you have to change the line only at Paraiso.
1) We offer TRANSFER IN from all the Bus Station R$100,00
Price per car, not per person. Please send an email at least 24 hours before you arrive to book it. It's not a taxi, it's a driver from the hostel.
# From Congonhas Airport
1) We offer TRANSFER IN for R$100,00 (price per car, not per person). Please send an email at least 24 hours before you arrive to book it. It's not a taxi, it's a driver from the hostel.
2) Bus and Subway: Take the bus Sao Judas at the Airport (same side of the St). Get off at Sao Judas Subway Station and follow by subway to Vila Madalena Station (green line). You need to change the line just once, take the blue line Tucuruvi direction and then at Paraiso take the blue line Vila Madalena direction.
# From Vila Madalena Subway Station (green line)
The Vila Madalena Subway Station is near the Sampa Hostel (about six blocks, 15 minuts) and the easiest way to get there. Arriving at Vila Madalena Station, you can walk until the Hostel (about six blocks) or take a taxi, will be around R$12,00.
Walking: Take the Rua Marinho Falcao in front of the Subway Station Exit, cross the Rua Paulistania and go straight the stairs until Rua Harmonia. Turn left in Rua Harmonia and walk until the Rua Rodesia when you have to turn right and then on the left on Rua Girassol.
# From Bus
You can look all the options to get to the Sampa Hostel by bus in the website: www.googlemaps.com there you can check the distances and how to get to the hostel