Aspens is part of the Stansted Lodge group. Aspens is approximately 7 minutes from Stansted Airport.Airport Transfers at 6 pounds per person per trip includes children and infants.Stansted Lodge provides airport transfers subject to availability. Although every effort will be made to provide this service, Stansted Lodge reserves the right to cancel any arranged transfers or not to provide transfers.
Airport transfers are provided strictly from 4:00 am to 10:00 (10am) and 16:00 (4pm) till 21:50
Our evening transfers start at 4pm and finish at 10pm, last pick-up from the airport is 21:50. If you arrive within our transfer times, please, before ringing us go to the Orange Car park Row 'A' . The fee will be 6.00 pounds per person per trip includes children and infants. If you arrive after 21:50 you will need to get a taxi at a cost of around 15.00. When you arrive, just ring the door bell once and give us time to get to the door before you ring a second time.
Our morning transfers start at 4am and finish at 10am.
Guests need to follow these rules when utilising our transfers from the airport. Guests will only be picked up on the hour once it has been ascertained that they are at, or have been to and seen the pick up point. This is because we only have limited time inside the car park. Once you have arrived at the meeting point, call us. The pick up point is: ORANGE Car Park Row A
Guests should contact us or arrive by 18:00 on the day of their reservation in order to guarantee room.
Aspens is located in the lovely village of Elsenham approximately 7 minutes drive from Stansted Airport. We are about 1 mile due north as the crow flies.
We pride ourselves on providing clean, secure and warm rooms, with an even warmer, friendly service.
Early check in and late check out service is available for an additional charge of 10.00, pounds subject to availability, which we will only know on the day, so you will need to check the morning of your arrival.
We offer a continental style breakfast (self service) from 03:45 till 09:00 with tea, coffee, fruit juice, jams, marmalades, cheese and a selection of cereals with milk. We provide Gluten free breakfast on request.
Our guest-house is close to a great village pub (The Crown) who provide a fantastic menu from locally sourced produce at reasonable prices.
All rooms have a television, tea and coffee facilities and an alarm clock (towels supplied). Hair dryer, iron and ironing board are also available on request.
We are not on any flight paths, so no planes overhead.
Opening hours from 16:00, vacate by 10:00.
Last Check-in 23:00 - if arriving after 18:00 you must contact us in order to hold you reservation.
Guests who stay with us are allowed to leave cars at owner's risk. We will charge £5 per day.
Laundry facilities available.
Child bed or baby cot available.
Wireless internet access available (Free of Charge).
We are close to Elsenham train station (walking distance) which gives direct access to London Liverpool Street or Cambridge.
Please write your arrival time when booking online. If you arrival time changes and you will be delayed, please give us a call.
We operate a NO SMOKING policy in all rooms.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
B&B 시설 & 정책
- 조식 포함
- 케이블 TV
- 천정 환풍기
- 예약 가능한 아기침대
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 액세스
- 차/커피 설비
- 타월 포함
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
Directions to Aspens from the M11:
1. Exit the M11 at Junction 8A.
2. Follow the signs to Stansted Airport Terminal.
3. When you reach Coopers End roundabout (the last roundabout before the Terminal) you need to take the 4th exit on the left (sign posted Mole Hill Green, Broxted and Elsenham).
4. Immediately, you will come up to a mini roundabout, turn left towards Elsenham (n.b. if you turn right you will be heading towards Takely).
5. Continue along for about 2 miles. You will pass Mole Hill Green, the Three Horse Shoes Pub and Elsenham Golf Course.
6. At the end of this road, you will then come to a T- intersection. Directly opposite is the Crown Pub.
7. Turn left at the T- intersection. This takes you onto the High St (B1051).
8. Turn right into Park Road, go towards the end, pass Coriander Drive (on the left), Aspens is about the fourth house from the end of the road on your right hand side as you face the end of the road.