Conveniently located in Tralee town, The Willows is within strolling distance of the town's best shops, bars and restaurants, a perfect base from which to discover Tralee and Kerry's many attractions
The Willows, a Victorian Townhouse has 5 cosy en-suite guest rooms and secure car parking. All rooms are centrally heated and are equipped with televisions, hairdryers and tea/coffee-making facilities. Free Wi-Fi access is available and an extensive breakfast menu is served in our dining room.
The Willows is ideal for those wanting to explore the Ring of Kerry driving route and Dingle Peninsula or enjoy the Rose of Tralee festival and Kerry Airport is just fifteen minutes away.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
B&B 시설 & 정책
- 자전거 주차
- 조식 포함
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 주차
- 무료 와이파이
- 수하물 보관소
- 야외 테라스
- 세금 포함
- 차&커피 시설
- 타월 포함
취소 정책이 숙소는 2일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
5 mins walk from Bus-Train station
5 mins walk t from town centre
Walking directions from Tralee bus and train station.
TraleeJohn Joe Sheehy Rd, Tralee, Co. Kerry
1. Head northwest on John Joe Sheehy Rd/N69 toward Edward St
2. Turn left onto Edward St/N69
Continue to follow Edward St
3. Turn left onto Mccowan's Ln
4. Turn left onto Upper Castle St
5. Turn right onto Moyderwell/N70
Continue to follow N70
Ballymullen Rd/N70 . the Willows will be on the left.
Driving directions from Kerry Internatioanal Airport, Farranfore.
1. Head northwest 15 m
2. Exit the roundabout 50 m
3. Turn left onto N23 1.3 km
4. Turn right onto N22 (signs for Tra Li/Tralee) 11.7 km
5. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto N21
Go through 1 roundabout 3.6 km
6. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Haig's Terrace/N21
Continue to follow Haig's Terrace
7. Continue onto Killierisk Rd/N22 650 m
8. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Castlemaine Rd/N70
Continue to follow N70 550 m
9. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Dan Spring Rd/N70
10. Turn left onto Ballymullen Rd/N70
Destination will be on the right