Good Bye Lenin Hostel Zakopane
Stylish and cozy wooden lodge, with untouched nature at hand and home-like atmosphere - unique hostel in unique place!
Zakopane is very different from other crowded and noisy European cities. Peaceful and relaxing, with splendid Tatra mountain range and endless possibilities of outdoor activities, outstandingly vibrant with local highlander culture and famous for its wooden craftsmanship and architecture.
Good Bye Lenin Hostel, a century-old wooden house (yet recently renovated and with all necessary facilities), located at the foot of the Tatra National Park and surrounded by a pine forest, provides you with proper accommodation to enjoy that unique atmosphere.
Instead of staying in a big 50+ person property squeezed between other buildings and noisy streets, choose to wake up to the birds singing and sun in the heart of nature and to have all the highlights of Zakopane within 20 minutes of relaxing walk (or 10min bus ride)
- Cozy, comfortable and clean bedrooms
- modern bathrooms (showers, hot water 24h)
- 24 h reception with multilingual staff of young outdoor passionates
- Tasty and complete free breakfast
- 24h free tea and coffe
- Garden with BBQ party every evening
- loads of good movies to be played on 40" TV
- 200m from the entrance of the Tatra National Park
- laundry service available
-free pick-up from Zakopane bus/train station (after previous arrangements)
- we help to arrange other attractions: quads, paragliding, rafting, guided mountain tours etc.
-customized offers for groups
We aim to provide a complete experience of Zakopane and the Tatra mountain range for outdoor enthusiasts on a budget. As we are situated on the way to the Morskie Oko Lake (a must-see of Tatra Mountains), a trip there can't be easier from anywhere else. For experienced hikers, there's a strong chance to hit rocky peaks of the Tatras, including "the roof of Poland" - Rysy mountain (that's 2500m or 7500ft!)
For more information, latest updates, loads of photos and comments, join us on Facebook - "Goodbye Lenin Hostel Zakopane"
Don't let yourself to miss a true experience of this traditional highlander town with all its highlights. As a perfect place to have an active stay with all local attractions, or just to wind down and relax, our hostel is not to be missed. Feel the power of nature and enjoy warm atmosphere of opennes and hospitality in Polish Tatra mountains!
Our hostel can host up to 30 people (which we consider a great virtue)
- One private double room (shared bathroom)
- One private twin room (ensuited) - expandible up to 5-people when equiped with extra beds)
- One private triple (can serve up to 7-people when equiped with extra beds)
- Two 8-people dorms (one ensuite and one with shared bathroom)
Bed sheets and linen are provided with no charge. All beds have security lockers.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 24시간 보안
- 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 자전거 대여
- 자전거 주차
- 보드 게임
- 조식 포함
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 주차
- 무료 와이파이
- 헤어드라이기 대여
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 미팅 룸
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 통금 시간 없음
- 야외 테라스
- 안전 금고
- 세금 포함
- 차/커피 설비
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 대여
취소 정책이 숙소는 2일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
From Krakow to Zakopane:
1. Take a bus leaving to Zakopane every 20 min from the Central Bus Station in Krakow. (~18zl / 2h15min)
From Zakopane Railway / Bus Station:
2. a) Take a microbus (every 20 min or so) to CYRLA / BRZEZINY (~3zl paid to the driver / 5-10min) leaving from a parking in front of the main bus terminal
b) Get off at the bus stop JASZCZUROWKA BASEN which is next to the entrance to the Tatra National Park and right after a bridge.
c.) Follow the road for 20 meters, then turn the first street left from the main road (where you see the sign of Hotel 'Lesnik').
d.) Pass a guesthouse on your left, cross the little creek, then follow the road for 50 meters to the end of the road. Here a warm welcome awaits you..
3. Taxi from the center: 20-30zl. (tell you want to get to the parking of Hotel Lesnik and then follow the road to the end)
4. And if the above sounds too complicated for you, we will try to arrange private transportation for you from Krakow / Krakow Airport straight to the door of the hostel! (groups preffered - eg. car transport from Krakow for groups up to 4 people for 160zl - that's just 40zl or 10 Euro per person! Private minibus transport for groups up to 16 people also available)