Leia o nosso guia sobre Washington DC...Leia o nosso guia da cidade para obter informações sobre como comer fora, coisas para fazer e muito mais.
Sem taxa de serviçoPoupe dinheiro com o Hostels.com. Registe-se para obter ofertas mensais e não pague taxas de reserva
Acerca de William Penn House
We are 5 blocks from the Capitol, and within walking distance of the museums and monuments. We have 30 beds in shared accommodations with 5 bathrooms and 7 showers. We provide a simple breakfast. The house is non-smoking and alcohol and drug free. We have quiet hours from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
We often host peace and social justice advocates and like minded visitors to the nation's Capitol. We welcome Friends, families, groups, gays and lesbians and visitors of all ages. However, the house is not handicap accessible.
We accept MC, VISA and cash.
Taxes are included in the price.
PLEASE NOTE LATEST CHECK-IN IS 9PM. Special arrangements must be made in advance for late arrivals with an additional $10 charge per guest. We do not take late check-ins after midnight.
* We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel your reservation less than 24 hours in advance, we will charge you for the first night of your stay.
* We do not take phone messages for guests. We have a guest phone in the dining room.
* We provide wireless internet (for a one time $5 fee) and a computer kiosk (for free).
* Check out is at 10 a.m., although we can hold your luggage for a later departure.
* No alcohol or smoking in the house.
* We do not provide parking and parking in our neighborhood is very restricted. Please ask about options for where you can park if you plan on bringing a car.
We accept MC, VISA and cash.
LATEST CHECK-IN IS 9PM
We provide bedding, towels and breakfast.
If you cancel your reservation less than 24 hours in advance, we will charge you for the first night of your stay.
Check out is at 10 am.
No alcohol or smoking in the house.
Parking is very restricted.
Internet use is $5 per day.
William Penn House Serviços
I wasn't happy about being quoted one price only to pay a much higher price when I arrived because "It depends on the day" baloney. I will tell everyone I know not to base their decision to use a hostel based on financial reasons because your organization basically lies to people. Other than this, the hostel experience was a pleasant. Read Owner Comments Mark, from USA ~ 2nd Apr 2013
Thought this was a great place - Security is wonderful, the location is terrific, and the place was very clean.I especially liked the "living room" which is spacious and a wonderful place to just relax.I would like to suggest that there be more information regarding places to eat that are close - names and exact addresses, information about transportation options, information regarding what is around for sightseeing, and information regarding getting to the airport. Read Owner Comments donna, from USA ~ 11th Mar 2013