Ingen serviceavgiftSpara pengar med hostels.com. Anmäl dig för att få erbjudanden och för att slippa bokningsavgift
Om Basel Back Pack
The BaselBackPack lies in the Gundeldinger Feld, a refurbished factory from 1826. Freshly renovated with warm colors, the BaselBackPack offers a cozy ambience in loft style. There are 80 beds in private double-, triple-, quad- and family-rooms and inexpensive beds in dorms, shared showers and toilets are next to the rooms.
A self-catering kitchen, a lounge and hang-out with internet, vending machines, laundry and dryer , everything is handicapped accessible and operates according to the 2000-Watts-Society. Our Bar-Caf� PriMateria serves snacks and refreshments from breakfast to a late cocktail to cool sounds. The Gundeldinger Feld area offers restaurants, bistros, bars, playground, indoor climbing, pilates-studio, library, ateliers, theater, circus- and dancing schools, and houses various offices and services.
Basel - Culture Unlimited. The university city and Swiss Culture Capital is a sensational site with rich cultural-, historical-, leisure- and culinary offerings, numerous research-, sports-, industrial-, trade and educational institutions of world prominence. Be inspired by our great city on river Rhine, the northern portal to Switzerland.
The BaselBackPack in- and outside:
* 80 Beds in single-/double-/triple-/quad-/5bed- or 10-bed rooms
* Cafe/Bar with lounge and terrace
* Breakfast, half-, full-board and catering to your needs
* Self-cooking kitchen, elevator, handicap friendly
* Internet, drink- and snack vending machines
* laundry machine and dryer
* 10 min (750m) to the station Basel SBB, tramway 100m
* Basel mobility-ticket (zones 10/11) included in your room rate
* The Gundeldinger Feld with its restaurants, bistros, playground, indoor climbing,
pilates-studio, library, ateliers, theatre, circus- and dancing schools
Basel - culture unlimited, the cultural capitol of Switzerland:
* 40 Museums, from Historic to the Vitra Design Museum
* More than 20 galleries, from Armin Vogt to Rusterholtz
* Theater, musicals, operas, famous carnival and fun fair
* Concerts from pop in the Atlantis to Pink Floyd in the St.Jakob stadium
* Art&Architecture from Herzog DeMeuron to Tinguely
* Fine dining, going out, shopping
* Bike- and Sightseeing-tours in the ancient city and river Rhine
* EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse with EasyJet destination
* Fair host city Basel (IGEHO, BaselWorld, MuBa, Orbit,..)
Check-in times are 4-9pm. If you plan to check in later, please email or call us a day before to receive your easy late check-in code. If you arrive earlier than 4pm, just come in, drop your luggage and pick up your Basel Mobility Ticket to explore the city.
Basel Back Pack Faciliteter
89% ( Ratings)
Value For Money: 80%
- Info & Priser
- Karta & Vägbeskrivning