关于 Jollyboys Backpackers
Jollyboys has been catering for budget travelers since 1995 and is still owner run and operated. Try out our TRAVEL SHOP for great safari specials and all of the adrenaline that Livingstone has to offer! We will do all in our power to make your stay in Livingstone as amazing as possible!
Our rooms and showers are spotlessly clean, the beers are icy cold and the pool is ultra refreshing. So soak up some sunshine (there's lots of it!), laze in a hammock, munch on some mangoes (there's lots of those too!), and just enjoy!
- Free daily drop off at the Victoria Falls
- Free pickup from Livingstone Airport (email for confirmation)
- Free pickup from Vic Falls/Zimbabwe border at 1030am (email for confirmation)
- Internet/e-mail facilities available and we now have WIFI
- Free long/short term baggage storage
- Free Livingstone town walk every Wed @ 10am
- Swimming pool
- Restaurant open from 630am-10pm
- Self-catering kitchen
- Bar with DSTV for major sports events!
- 24 hour hot and cold running showers
- All rooms have a fan
- All ensuite rooms have air-con
- Braai/Barbecue area
- Secure car park
- 24- hour security
- Travel and activities booking office
We also have gorgeous shady gardens full of mango, banana, avocado, papaya, guava and lemon trees!
Join us for a game of football at the local orphanage every Sunday @ 3pm!
We collect clothes, blankets, food and books for the local orphanage so if your backpack is getting heavy we'll help you out by donating it!
We have an amazing book-swap (we're all bookworms here!) so bring a book, swap a book - we just ask for a k2000 donation (that's only about 50 cents) for the orphanage - good deal!
Winner of the 2009 Zambian Tourism Awards for 'Best Backpacker Facilities'
Winner of the 2008, 2009 and 2010 Hoscar Award for Best Backpackers in Zambia as voted by Hostelworld Customers!
Sorry, no children under 12 years old.
Please note that credit cards are accepted for the deposit but the remainder of the accommodation bill is to be settled in cash (either Zambian Kwacha or foreign currency)
Feel free to email us with any questions at all before your arrival. We are a wealth of information about travel in Southern Africa and more than happy to help with your onward journey. We can also send you through an up to date price list for activities and safaris.
Jollyboys Backpackers 市容
82% ( Ratings)
Value For Money: 76%
- Info & Rates