请阅读我们的指南关于 Port Elizabeth...请阅读我们的城市指南，获取有关外出就餐，必做之事等等。
关于 Jikeleza Lodge International Backpackers Hostel
The surrounding restaurants and cafes sport hand baked pizzas in extravagant flavors and freshly rolled five star California sushi rolls. Have a lazy cocktail at one of the Cafe's while you lounge in their on street couches or chow down on huge chip rolls. Visit live music and theatre shows, banks, post office, pubs and 24 hour shops. Whatever you fancy, it is only a brisk walk away and our door is open all day and all night, so come home when you want.
You can also wander through the history of Olde Worlde Central, experience trendy art meccas and meet the locals.
Jikeleza's in-house travel desk is the right place to get advice on anything to anywhere Addo, Schotia, Big 5 Safaris, whale and dolphin trips, adventure, township and city tours.
JIKELEZA LODGE offers you a variety of accommodation. There are single rooms, double rooms (Double bed) and twin rooms (2 single beds), 3, 4 and 5 bed family/group rooms, dorms and camping. The hostel is never crowded and their dorms only have a maximum of 7 beds and at times are smaller. The dorms are mixed, both male and female, and may not be suitable for some local holiday makers who are not conversant with traveling etiquette. The kitchen is fully fitted so that you can whip up a quick meal or cook up a storm.
JIKELEZA LODGE is set right in the heart of the old historical Port Elizabeth city and right on the Donkin Heritage walking trail. Here you can walk amongst the many old buildings of yesteryear marveling at the fine architecture and history of the time. If traveling is getting you down then you can relax in their gardens. Grab a beer from their self service refreshment bar and have a braai or eat your breakfast under the cathedral style shady trees. Share your experience with the visiting birds and dassies who frequent the garden often.
JIKELEZA LODGE has it's own in-house travel desk and is the best place to get advice on anything to anywhere. They can arrange day trips to Addo Elephant National Park, lion safaris to Schotia, city and township tours, Baz Bus and Intercape Inter City Bus tickets, historical and heritage tours, transfers and overland trips and tours anywhere in Southern Africa. They also have specially priced accommodation and tour packages for backpackers and you can save quite a lot if you take one of these.
For the South African holiday maker who wants to get away from it all this may not be your scene. Interaction between guests is encouraged and all the facilities such as kitchens, bathrooms, lounges and TV rooms are shared. A Backpackers has nothing to do with hiking and is a unique way of traveling. So if it is your first time, check the scene out before booking, we don't want you to be disappointed.
*SPECIAL - FREE 30 minutes Internet
*SPECIALS - On Addo and Schotia safaris
*Right on the NEW ROUTE 67 ART WALK
* Free tea and coffee
* Free DvDs
* Seventh night FREE OR fourth night half price
* Hot Showers and bubble baths
* Safe for valuables
* Coin Phone and Internet facilities
* Two TV lounges
* Large garden with bar-b-que/braai facilities
* Two fully equipped warm, cosy Kitchens
* Full travel/adventure booking facility for anything in Africa
* Baz Bus drop off/pick up
* Closest Backpackers to the worlds fifth oldest test cricket grounds - St Georges Cricket Ground
* Closest Backpackers to the new 2010 Stadium
* Five minutes walk from a 14km nature trail
* Right on the famous Donkin Heritage City Centre Trail
* Serviced and agents for the Baz Bus and Intercape Mainliner Coach
* Special prices on taxis and car hire
* Tours to Addo Elephant National Park, Schotia Lion Safari's, Amakhala, Kwantu, Seaview, Kragga Kamma and all Big 5 Game Parks
* City and Township experiences organized.
* Excellent snorkeling, windsurfing, sailing
* Sandboarding down some of the most exciting and highest sand dunes
* Museums and art galleries with yesteryear and contemporary adventures
* Oceanarium and museum complex
Payment must be received or secured prior to arrival.
Payment on arrival may be cash or card.
Cancellations - 80% refund 14 or more days in advance, 60% refund 7 to 13 days in advance, 40% refund 2-5 days in advance. No refund will be given and the full amount will be charged to the card if the cancellation is received within 48 hours prior to booked dates or if you do not arrive.
Jikeleza Lodge International Backpackers Hostel 市容
Value For Money: New
- Info & Rates